Replacement Leon Cupra Disks/Pads

SkidPanD

Sep 3, 2004
I know that it's been on here about 1000000 times, but I need disk/pad replacement for my front and back on my (73K) 2001 Leon Cupra.

I'm thinking of getting a remap soon, so we're looking at about 210bhp-ish, I want something better performance-wise than the standard LC setup, but without the excessive cost. Something about £150-200 ish.

Was thinking about ATE powerdisks and Pagid FR's - has anyone had any success with this setup??

Has anyone tried these drilled/vented off ebay??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SEAT-IBIZA-LE...017924293QQcategoryZ23013QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Oh yeah - this is road use only, no track stuff!

SkidPanD

Sep 3, 2004
You're quite right - he's got every available VAG car on there as well - I'm imagining they're not all 288.

SkidPanD

Sep 3, 2004
Any ideas guys - It's ATE all round unless you've got a better suggestion????

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
The Ferrodo DS2500 pads have got a good rep, so it might be worth looking into them. Alternatively there was a groupbuy of the Galfer discs and pads a while back so you could try asking quattroman whether he's got any discs and pads left for the LC.

I'm running standard 312mm discs and the 1055 pads on my Ibiza and it stops a lot better than it did before, but then again the discs were a bit worn when I took them off. :rolleyes:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members