Res Delete

deanholmes194

Dec 8, 2014
Can anyone point me in the direction of companies in order to get a Res Delete?

I’m aware of Progressive Parts, but are there other “well known” brands that do it?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ray

Jan 7, 2016
I got mine from zaustworx off ebay, cheaper and a touch more restrictive (no mandrel vends) so there isn’t quite as much drone. Someone changed to the one mentioned from a zaustworx and immediately changed back due to this reason.

Had it for over a year and no issues, still sounds great. (Cupra 280 so double delete)

Reactions: deanholmes194

Jake_LHX

Jan 9, 2020
I got my Zaustworx from their Facebook Marketplace, only had it on the car (Copra 290) for a week or two now since a garage let me book it in to be fitted, its not night and day for me, but I am very happy with that, I didn't want it to be overly antisocial!

Reactions: deanholmes194

280jl

Nov 20, 2015
Bromley
On both of my cupras, I've just had someone weld in a bit of pipe. Worked just aswell, a little more labour, but no parts cost.

Just as easy to weld the old resenator back in.

Fast road conversions in Ashford, did £140 For both the silencer and resonator on my 280, and £80 For just the one resonator on the 300. But depends where you are

deanholmes194

Dec 8, 2014
Longlife in St Albans are looking like the best/closest option. Being quoted £120 all in.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise