I did read about it, but got it myself after I used wizards to convert my unit into a retrofit tired of the Mapcare situation. Obdeleven thinks it has two infotainment units installed . Bit confusing. The solution I remembered was that you cleared the Android cache for Obdeleven of a 5F unit... although couldn't find that text again on the net. Worried I'd loose passwords for it which you don't often use, borrowed the partners tablet for a fresh install. If I managed to get Obdeleven working on that with the dongle I'd know that I hadn't lost my password and could then clear the apps cache on mine.... did read the Obdeleven people are difficult to contact so didn't want to mess it up. It worked fine on the second tablet, only one infotainment unit showing. Then set about to clear the cache on my device, but using a second device fixed it. The last scan must populate the database back in Slovakia so I only had the one 5F unit shown on my device after another scan before I set about clearing the cache. Success. Been a success all round.