Returning member

DMJ

Hi everyone

I used to be here in 2013 and had my Candy White MK2 Cupra. Been gone a while and had a few cars since but missed my Leon soooo bad so I recently purchased . . . . . (Drum roll) a Silver Leon FR550. Absolutely love it :cloud9:. Still got the bucket seats and sports feel to it but with a smaller running cost price tag ha ha

Done a few cheap or free mods so far but got bigger plans for it.

DMJ

Welcome back buddy!

You got any pics? IS the FR550 the same interior as the MK2 Cupra R with the gloss back seats or just some nice solid Bucket seats?

Is your wallet ready for the bigger plans haha

You'll have to get yourself to the National meet in July if you're nearby Donington...

https://forums.seatcupra.net/index....ly-8th-booking-details-and-discussion.443756/

Cheers

Pics to follow. Still haven't taken any ha ha. The FR550 interior is awesome lol. I have the mk2 cupra bucket seats, sports style gear stick and steering wheel.
I have already started making a few subtle changes but going to have to save up for the rest. Unfortunately, I'm not that near to Donnington.

DMJ

Welcome back buddy!

You got any pics? IS the FR550 the same interior as the MK2 Cupra R with the gloss back seats or just some nice solid Bucket seats?

Is your wallet ready for the bigger plans haha

You'll have to get yourself to the National meet in July if you're nearby Donington...

https://forums.seatcupra.net/index....ly-8th-booking-details-and-discussion.443756/

Cheers
This is where I was trying to upload photos to but don't get the option to upload a file.

Deleted member 103408

So from my Mac I get the following screen. If you dont get the upload a file option then I would contact the admins and ask them to check your account.

To add a picture in the top bar (third group from the right) there is a picture link option, just put in your web hosting details and it should work.

if you just see then it may be because your hoster does not allow you to share.

I also personally find it works better when you use BBCODE to add the link in.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-01 at 15.19.01.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-01 at 15.19.01.png
    149.7 KB · Views: 29
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.