Reversing light

R4CK5

Mar 8, 2017
I'm not sure I get the dig at SEAT here? in my 18 years of driving I have had 12 cars of all different brands, mostly premium brands and not one of them has had 2 reverse lights? I can't even think of a single car which does?

I've had 6 different cars and this and my pre facelift Leon are the only ones with 1 reverse light. I've had a clio, 3 fiats a corsa and my mk5 Astra all had 2 reverse lights as well as my Mrs fiesta and kuga. I'm sure most cars do tbh.

TheVoice

Jun 11, 2016
Scotland
I've had 6 different cars and this and my pre facelift Leon are the only ones with 1 reverse light. I've had a clio, 3 fiats a corsa and my mk5 Astra all had 2 reverse lights as well as my Mrs fiesta and kuga. I'm sure most cars do tbh.

It's quite a common thing, most Mazdas don't have two reverse/fog lights for example. The newer Corsa doesn't either. It's just something that varies between manufacturers and models.

Owen83

Feb 9, 2018
The latest Astra only has one my Mrs has an astra. My insignia only had 1, as did my Merc, Golf mk4 GTi, the current golfs, land rover, MG TF, Fiat Punto, BMW 1 series & X3..........

Looking out of my office window onto the car park I can't see a single car with 2 reverse lights... there are no clios or corsas though

weasley

May 19, 2017
South Oxfordshire
Funnily enough I thought of this thread this morning. I was riding my (motor)bike to work and a car parked on the road started to reverse towards me. Lo and behold, two reversing lights. BMW Z4 coupé.

iScoTT29

May 18, 2017
I had a corsa before my current leon and it only had one reverse light, was a 13 plate corsa D

Jhunter_83

Jun 25, 2011
Newcastle
How does the bulb actually come out? I have taken the plastic cover off the boot panel but I’m frightened to pull it or twist too far.

Thanks

'& Son' managed

Third Party
Mar 2, 2018
South Coast
I'm not sure I get the dig at SEAT here? in my 18 years of driving I have had 12 cars of all different brands, mostly premium brands and not one of them has had 2 reverse lights? I can't even think of a single car which does?
Well my 2009 Proton does, as did my old 2003 Daihatsu and Father's previous 2004 Citroen to name just three...

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members