Revs not dropping help

wezy0

wezy0 leon lc
Nov 10, 2009
westyorkshire
Hi all.when I'm driving an let of the gas the rpm doesn't drop u can feel the car pulling still as if the cruse controls is on then all of a sudden it will drop.anyone got any idea's?no fault code.2.0.tfsi cupra

wezy0

wezy0 leon lc
Nov 10, 2009
westyorkshire
I will take it of an inspect it.cheers started it up this morning an it ran like a bag crap misfiring on cold start up an no fault codes

alog4287

Feb 15, 2015
Hi all.when I'm driving an let of the gas the rpm doesn't drop u can feel the car pulling still as if the cruse controls is on then all of a sudden it will drop.anyone got any idea's?no fault code.2.0.tfsi cupra

Hi wezy

How did you get on with this problem? Sorry to dredge up an old post but my problem seems the same and it's kicking my ass.

Same puling when you come off throttle, more than that, if you dip the clutch it revs up gently for a second before settling to a steady idle. Is that the same?

I've had it pressure tested, smoke tested and various other diagnostic efforts but nothing gives, next recommended step is the lambda, but we think we're grasping. Wondered if you had a wonder fix?

( I know from vagcom the ECU is requesting a rich mix just at these times, but can't figure why )

Thanks
Al

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.