rf's FR TDi - NOW SOLD - Another Car Change 2013!

Vesta

yeah the 123d is 200hp standard and the 120 is 177hp standard. I'm happy with mine performance wise tbh, goes well and is quicker than my ibiza was. Apparently a dpf removal and a map can see 250hp which would be nice i suppose lol.

As for the snow, i'll just have to be late for work. Oh dear ;)

from the 123d maybe not the 120d!

Nice cars these, my mate has a 120d M sport in Le mans Blue

vroomtshh

Sep 11, 2005
Dreghorn, Scotland
I'm not sure tbh, just what I was told. I doubt I'll be doing it anyway ha ha

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

The more I looked into it, the more possible it actually seems.

Course you will. Eventually you'll get fed up of me peer pressuring you :lol:

mapmapmapmapmapmap

There may be a subliminal message in here somewhere :lol:

rf860

Jan 23, 2010
scotland
Update time! After a long day of polishing, waxing and sealing and fitting a new set of wheels, here are the results

P1000468.jpg

P1000471.jpg

P1000474.jpg

P1000475.jpg

P1000479.jpg

P1000488.jpg

rf860

Jan 23, 2010
scotland
Looking very good mate. I definitely need to change my alloys too, they're a pig to clean.

Cheers :) I take it yours has the standard msport ones? Mine had them and they just don't suit the car and as you say a pig to clean, but the new ones are worse ha ha.

Bondiblu

Enthusiast
Mar 18, 2007
Cheshire
Cheers :) I take it yours has the standard msport ones? Mine had them and they just don't suit the car and as you say a pig to clean, but the new ones are worse ha ha.

Yeah, still got the standard M Sports on and agree they don't suite the car. There are some really nice ones available but really expensive. Yours may be harder to clean, but that's offset by the fact they look nice

rf860

Jan 23, 2010
scotland
Yeah, still got the standard M Sports on and agree they don't suite the car. There are some really nice ones available but really expensive. Yours may be harder to clean, but that's offset by the fact they look nice

I really liked the '261' style alloys but th prices for even second hand ones are rediculous. For a good set with good tyres you're talking £1000+. I only paid £550 for these ones and the guy i bought them from had only done 270 miles in them so basically brand new! Already looking at other things that can be done hahaha

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members