RichB's Leon Cupra TDi FOR SALE!!

RichB11

Mar 14, 2010
After being on the hunt for a nice tidy TDi Cupra I stumbled accross this little beauty.

Full Seat Service History, remapped to 190bhp, apart from that its standard.

Thinking lower it a little, space wheels out a bit, black or grey wheels then more engine work so any advice would be well appreciated :)

Any way here's some pictures after i finally got chance to give it a good clean!!

Leon009.jpg

Leon008.jpg

Leon007.jpg

Leon006.jpg

Leon005.jpg

Leon004.jpg

Leon003.jpg

Leon002.jpg

Leon001.jpg

Comments welcome

Last edited:

tommyp

looks mint, exactly same as mine im picking up on friday!!! if you get the rs6's post a pic please as thats exactly what im thinking for mine.

also its mapped to 225, is it on oe clutch, or has it been upgraded?

great choice ;)

RichB11

Mar 14, 2010
Its had a racing clutch fitted from the previous owner! :)

Anyone recommend a good suspension set up for about 50mm?? Think it will need the drop on the new alloys!

Tempo

Loving the LC in black. lights would look mean if you split them and paint the silver rings black.

RichB11

Mar 14, 2010
Hopefully sorting out the N249 bypass over next few days. Then looking into some samco's!!!!

Then will look into lowering kits and wheels!!

RichB11

Mar 14, 2010
Where will I find the Seat Badges for the front that are black/carbon effect with red background? Sure I've seen them somewhere!!!

RichB11

Mar 14, 2010
Thats what i've been told. Not been on rollers yet. Even if it aiint 218 (Which he said) I dont mind. Will be going past that power anyway soon!

RichB11

Mar 14, 2010
De-badging either tonight or when its dry again!

Talking with my mate he has put too many ideas in my head now. Definately going for more power, lowering and rs6 reps. Little bit of black and red theme going on!

RichB11

Mar 14, 2010
Picking splitter up on Friday aswell as new grille's as mine are broken. Waiting some money i'm owed so I can look into lowering and getting black wheels =)

tommyp

where the grilles from? one of mine is broken too. stick some pictures up when splitter is fitted please!! :p

RichB11

Mar 14, 2010
where the grilles from? one of mine is broken too. stick some pictures up when splitter is fitted please!! :p

Got mine from SEAT. Only 30quid'ish! Replaces all the grille aswell apart from the centre so good price!

Splitter goin on one of the days this week!!

Stupid question but how do i get the bumper off??

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.