Rik's Official VWF07 Pic Thread**DIRTY CARS AND DIRTY GIRLS**

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
Thanks to all that came today, the weather just adds to it, but i appreciate everyone still making the effort to come. Massive thanks to cubias for bringing the gazebo-even if it did lead to jamie getting an early shower (thats what you get for being the only fool to wear shorts)

Mud GALORE, made for amusing driving in and around.

Best pics to follow
DSCF0022.jpg

DSCF0025.jpg

DSCF0026.jpg

DSCF0027.jpg

DSCF0029.jpg

DSCF0030.jpg

DSCF0032.jpg

DSCF0035.jpg

DSCF0036.jpg

shefflad

Opelness
Oct 16, 2006
Manchester
I had to be pushed twice gettin onto the field! lol

took 15 mins at the jetwash to remove the field from underneath my car too :(

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
thanks again for the gazebo
hopefully everyone knows that no matter what the weather vwf is always a good laugh

good to see glovepup all the way from down south, and m4rts and mrs (you were brave camping over!)

ian_cupra

great pics there! nice to see some pics of my car too :)

weather didnt seem to bother most people! was a good show in the end.

i almost got stuck, just letting the car drive on idle, no accerlerator and TC light was still on!! wheels spinning and diff lock making lots of noise! o well!! :lol:

jhlcr

Jan 30, 2006
great day, had a good shower, got muddy again loads of taking the .... over stickers and everthing we could possibly think of, usual meet then:lol:

shefflad

Opelness
Oct 16, 2006
Manchester
good day, and good to put names to faces :) Jamie, I take it you wont be wearing shorts again? Rik, I'll get my revenge on you for the comments! ;) hehehehee :)

zippyprorider

Feeling the power!!!
Dec 26, 2005
great laugh guys, had loads of fun handbraking around the field when I got there until I got stuck and it took 6 people to get me down a slope?????? (i did have the handbrake off). Glad the weather faired up for you guys and good meeting you lot (we need a leeds karting meet soon if youre up for it!) and sorry for heading off early my co driver was muttering something about flat four engines and four wheel drive :ban: lol obviously Ill have the work on him more lol although his scooby would have been wicked in the field lol!

Andy

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members