Any idea where i can find this set?
a65be4bfac5ddb701a10fe4a1c29f10d.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Pixel 3 XL met Tapatalk

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
They're in the latest accessories brochure. UK Anyway.

However you can get very similar looking BBS wheels for the same money, but are a better offset, so look better still.

Reactions: donoli74

Philip Santi

Sep 28, 2019

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
Am I the only one not fan of diamond cut wheels? :hide:
No you’re not. Don’t get me started, but I dislike them with a passion!

I’ve said it before, but I really don’t understand why car manufacturers persist in forcing diamond cut alloys on customers. IMO they may look good in the showroom, but that’s about it.
  • the diamond cut / lacquered finish isn’t very durable and doesn’t stand up to winter weather very well. Some alloy wheel retailers websites actually state that diamond cut wheels aren’t suitable for winter use.
  • diamond cut wheels almost always succumb to white worm corrosion. Damage to the lacquered surface - by stone chips, scratches or kerb damage - allows water / road salt to get under the lacquer coating and the result is white worm corrosion that can really only be removed by a full refurb. Even after a full refurb, it’s likely to come back again within a couple of years.
  • they’re more expensive to refurbish than alloys with a painted / powder coated finish and because the refurb process involves cutting away a layer of the face of the wheel, there’s a limit to the number of times they can be refurbished (usually no more than twice), otherwise the structural integrity of the wheel could be compromised.
  • they’re easily damaged poorly maintained tyre fitting equipment and careless tyre fitters.
Give the choice of diamond cut or painted / powder coated alloys, I’d never choose diamond cut. My current car had diamond cut alloys as standard, with the option of .............a different design of diamond cut wheels at extra cost. Within a few weeks of ownership, the wheels were replaced with a set of painted / powder coated alloys, which have been on the car nearly 3.5 years and the still look pretty much as good as new. It’s unlikely the original diamond cut wheels would still look factory fresh after 3.5 years and 3 winters on the car.

Reactions: Zer0
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.