Roadtest reviews???

G888

Senna RIP
Aug 23, 2005
Suffolk
Hi

Another post got me thinking, has anyone got any magazine reviews that have been scanned to there computer, or any internet reviews from other sites for the Leon Cupra, would love to read them!!!!

Ive found a couple, one of honest john and top gear has some aswell, but thats all i can find :(

Gav

G888

Senna RIP
Aug 23, 2005
Suffolk
forgot about those sites, yeh found them too, but i would love to read tests, such as LC vs Golf vs A4, if you know what i mean.

Jazzy_110

hey g888 were you on the A3 towards london last night around6-6.30 by any chance? i was in the platinum LC TDI?!

Max172Cup

225 Grey LCR
Nov 19, 2004
Leeds
Evo have some, here's one. You might need to be a member, that's also the 210bhp R i think. It's pitted against the Mini Cooper S and Civic Type-R.

Here's another Evo road test, Cupra R agaist Megane 225.

And Here's a review of Cupra R vs Clio 172.

That should keep you going for a bit. As i say you may need to register to read them, i'm already a member so don't have problems. I just searched for Leon Cupra R and those came up in the reviews.

Edit!! Sorry, just re-read your initial post! You said Leon Cupra, not Cupra R, sorry to prattle on about the wrong bloody car! :doh: