Status
Not open for further replies.

RobDon

Pro Detailer
No new ones for a while no, will take new ones in the spring when it's clean again! Couple taken last summer:

blackedout1.jpg

cr01.jpg

Last edited:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Sad day Rob, a quick scratch around the back of the Sofa means I couldn't book a flight to Edinburgh, so I've done the next best thing to help drive some traffic to it for you ;)

Mark

RobDon

Pro Detailer
Thanks Mork! I always hold out hope that my financial circumstances may change in the next few months that may allow me to keep the car, but I can't see it myself. Only time will tell if anyone wants to buy it for the right kind of money. I believe the price to be very fair.

RobDon

Pro Detailer
Good luck with the sale mate. Find it interesting how people determine the value of cars which have been tuned this amount

I based the value on the car itself, the mileage plus what the parts are worth second hand (if I broke it) and came up with £7k. Can't really be fairer than than IMO.

I have a feeling that I will not be offered what I'm looking for, so if that happens I will have to seriously consider breaking it.

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2006
Norfolk
A very sad day indeed Rob! I remember the Virgin/Blueyonder days when you had your own pages; they were what got me into the Seat Leon. It's a great example and I'm sure that many past and present owners/members will have considered you as part of their 'inspiration/motivation/experience' in owning such a great car.

Regardless of whether it stays or goes, I wish you the best for the future; a car and member that I'll certainly not forget.

James :)

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
All the best with the sale Rob. Fantastic Leon tbh!!! One of the best on the forum easily.

Wouldn't accept a penny less than £7k personally. Seems a fair price to me!

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
sad times rob. this is one nice car and if i had the money i would buy it from you. hope it does get sold as it is as its a work of art. all the best mate :)

Nov 7, 2009
This is a minter. Hope all goes well rob, ther will be a lump in the throat when she goes and you hear sum1 else driving it away :( cant see it being for sale to long as sum1 will snatch it

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise