Rolling Road Day

Apr 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Hi Guys,

Anyone interested in getting a rolling road day organised, maybe at Wallace or elsewhere?
If we could get decent numbers Im sure price could be pretty cheap? :think:

Doesn't have to be right away, just seeing who would be interested and if it'd be worth it

Sep 15, 2012
Aberdeen
Im hoping to get mine back on the road end of july ish so id be keen. I heard wallace rollers aint very accurate, not sure if thats sh*t or not?
Be good to get a graph of what i got haha

Apr 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Yeah would definitely be good to see what yours is running! Iv heard that too, but can easily be anywhere else, just getting ideas just now really.

Sep 15, 2012
Aberdeen
Well i do have a old graph somewhere of 296bhp but a little more been done since then :)
Well id be keen for sure longs my cars back

Apr 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Spoke to Wallace Performance today, looking at any Saturday in September now for the RR, cost wise would obviously be cheaper the more people we get to attend, boy said if we get 10 cars its gonna be about £50 per car, but usually they run 30 or so cars on a day, so depends on whos all interested, to see what we can negotiate.

Sep 15, 2012
Aberdeen
Ill definately be ready to go on the rollers by then :), could maybe post on ioc and a couple other forums to try for interest? I have a mate with a r5 gtt who would be interested if non vag are welcome ;)

Pete.

May 1, 2010
Aberdeen
im up for this,

rae just post it up on any other forum, we'll never manage to get decent numbers just from SCN

8bit

Feb 11, 2010
Aberdeen
I can't make it if it's the first weekend in Sept, think I'm good the rest of the time tho. From past experience, they get a bit pissed off if there aren't enough cars to keep the day going, they won't want to spend their Saturday hanging around doing nothing. You'd probably want about 20 cars as a minimum.

If you decide on a date then I'll stick this up on Pistonheads if you want, I know a good few locals that would probably attend and they're mostly a sound bunch with some cool cars. I'm keen to get the Jag on so won't be taking my LCR unless it's a strictly SEAT-only gig.

Sep 15, 2012
Aberdeen
Yeah £50 is a bit dear but i guess if we get more interest, such as 20-30 cars there price will come down more?
Ill stick this up on ioc, scottishvag etc and try to get some more interest

8bit, take the jag, you know you want to ;)

Apr 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Yeah, if we get more people interested then price will come down, obviously the more the merrier and its not a Seat only gig, bring anything along the more the merrier/cheaper. People are more than welcome to stick this up on IOC, PH and any others forums/groups they see fit.

No Fords though... :no:

(kidding)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.