Cupra Ross

Breaks things............
May 15, 2005
Edinburgh, Scotland
then you are already an official member of the Leon family my friend, welcome. :)

Will the mondeo turn into any sort of Project Ross, upgrades in any area etc ?

Not really Tim, I'll get it into top class order as a standard car though. The Zetec-S has standard 18" wheels and more sporty bumpers and skirts than the majority of the range. I might go for an EGR bypass and de-cat but that would be more for efficiency and reliability than performance.

gregwilko

Crikey, you don't hang about do you? That's an awful lot of work done in just a few days. You obviously have more time on your hands during the week than I do!!!

The Mondeo handles very well for a standard and large car.

I'll stick the car on VAG-COM tomorrow and seee what the issue is, and also get some silicon on the scene for the leak... both nice easy fixes (unlike Mondeo clutches)!!!!

Cheers for now

Last edited by a moderator:

alibali45

Hey, im reaaally liking your motor mate!! I must admit im not into the standard cupra's, but you've changed yours to be a beauty!

Anyway enough of the brown nosing:lol:!!

Im seriously considering some rota torque drifts for my LCR but they only come in 8.5j fitment and your the only person i can find running 8.5's on a mk1 leon, how do they fit? Any rubbing or fitting problems?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.