Rs4 or rs6 wheels

S2TTB

The fake K1...
Apr 28, 2008
Glesga
im sorry the aero bumper haah :p

i love them so i hope i love them when they are on my car. hopefully they wont be long getting them delivered to my work so i can put it on a ramp and swap the wheels there and then :D

am a little worried the colour isnt going to look the best but that can be changed

shall get some pics when i get them, even if im nae sure o the colour

They can always be blasted a diff colour :) 18s or 19s u go for?

MissFullarton

They can always be blasted a diff colour :) 18s or 19s u go for?

i was tempted for 19" but ive just went for 18". yei well if the colour isna right i'll be getting them powder coated darker.

so where's the best place to get the "aero bumper" :p

MissFullarton

oh dear i didnt think it was gonna be so hard to get wheels, i ordered and paid for the RS6 ones and then a week later i was told that the wheels failled quality control and they couldnt get other ones for me. So now i've went totally different and bought A5 ones... I love the RS4 ones but i wanna be a little different haha. ;)
eBayISAPI.dll

S2TTB

The fake K1...
Apr 28, 2008
Glesga
oh dear i didnt think it was gonna be so hard to get wheels, i ordered and paid for the RS6 ones and then a week later i was told that the wheels failled quality control and they couldnt get other ones for me. So now i've went totally different and bought A5 ones... I love the RS4 ones but i wanna be a little different haha. ;)
eBayISAPI.dll

S3's ;)

MissFullarton

lambo ones would be very different... not seen any on leons ..... yet :D

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members