Sad times

Jugo23

Oct 17, 2011
Sheffield, UK
Hi all, I thought i would post to say i couldn't save my cordoba 2.0 16v, she has suffered from ECU failure which has killed the Lamnba, crank sensor and the idel valve. Sad times :cry:

I have since decided to break her, and as much as it is killing me to do so, I know she has reached her end:(

Let me know if there is anything you need:(

n31l

May 18, 2010
this is aweful news!
i actually shed a tear, i know i dont have much presence on here, but i love my cordy, and have spent more on keeping it going than i bought it for!

can i just ask, what colour was it? as might be interested in the spoiler if its red?

thanks, Neil

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
That is sad to see it go. Was it a three door coupe? There's one near me that never moves, still looks nice i.e. well kept. If you lived near I might want to bag your rear axle. But that might be irrelevant as a fella has his eye on mine probably for about a grand when including purchase price it has probably had about 4 and half spent on it not including insurance, tax or tyres.

janner

Hi, sorry to hear about cordoba, not enough of them left..... But every cloud!!!!!
My missus, bless her....grrrrr, crashed my 1999 2.0 sx coupe front offside damage.
I require drivers door, hub, suspension, wishbone, track rod end, driveshaft, wing, sideskirt and alloys.
Do you have any of these, where are you or how much to deliver to plymouth?
My plan is to fix her up and then full respray for the sexiest sx in the southwest!
Could also do with full set of coilovers as previous owner only changed the springs.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members