Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest. If you're not subscribing to us on YouTube yet, you're missing out on car news and reviews. Subscribe to our channel to get notified when we post new videos.

sale section

Discussion in 'Forum technical problems' started by patrickj.dumas45, Sep 12, 2018.

1. patrickj.dumas45

patrickj.dumas45 Active Member

look ladies and gentlemen it is very simple,stop being idiots and post what you want by the rules of the forum,read them first and abide by them,plain and simple,i have deleted posts for cars for sale in excess of 10 thousand pounds,just because you haven't put any contact information,a nod and wink smilie does nothing i'm afraid,i do not make the rules,they have been set by m0rk and zboyd(or zboyd and m0rk)
    would you sell your house without any info to an estate agent?would you e-bay anything without any kind on proper contact info?
    re-read the rules as per cupranet and please stop me deleting ads.
    thank you

2. stel94

stel94 Active Member

Can my account be activated to post in the for sale section? sent off mails to admin? Thanks

3. Jimbobcook

Jimbobcook MK2 Cupra R Stock+

You need 25 or more posts... which you just got lol can you try after one more post just to be sure. the above person is not an admin as they do not have the Staff member banner (like me :clap:)

Let me know if you have any issues

stel94 likes this.
  4. stel94

stel94 Active Member

Thanks Lol Thought I read 15 post. :coolthumb

Jimbobcook likes this.