Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

Sat nav activation

Discussion in 'MK4 Toledo' started by jakeyhutch, Sep 28, 2015.

1. jakeyhutch

jakeyhutch Toledo TSI style advanced

Aup everyone the dealer said something to me yesterday when I was ordering my toledo about the sat nav needing to be activated and it costing a small fee to do it, now in the excitement I didn't question this but surely when I'm ordering the style advanced which comes with nav it should come with the nav working out of the box so to speak? Or am I just being stupid, has anyone had to have their nav "activated"? Thanks all

2. camelspyyder

camelspyyder 2 SEAT-er

There are 2 "style advanced" owners on the Rapid Forums on Briskoda. Both have mentioned the Satnav in their early posts.

I have just bought an Ibiza, and the Garmin fitted came with Satnav, but certain "extras" (speed cameras being one and map updates another) were on a trial period only and did need paying for.

#2 camelspyyder, Sep 28, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
  3. jakeyhutch

You couldn't get me a link could you pal?

4. jakeyhutch

Thank you for that mate, it sounds like the dealer had forgotten his card though whereas yesterday he made me believe that it wasn't something that I'd get and I had to pay to get it activated guess I'll just have to wait 10 days to find out lol

#6 jakeyhutch, Sep 28, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2015