Here is the Astra I'm on about.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190709-220753_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190709-220753_Gallery.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 160

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
yes! good going man.actually buzzin to see hes running again mate. i doubt hes going to die again, i just hope we can do a longer drive with both ibizas sometime

James St Patrick

Jan 2, 2019
West Midlands
So someone keyed the hell out of Satan a few nights back but they kinda did me a favour and kicked me up my ass to get it resprayed.

While looking around at the car I found both sills need replacing (not a big deal, was always the plan to get them replaced after me beating them)

But still, took him out for a little go round the block to check he's okay, he was fine up until the point he lost all power, started smoking super bad (blue smoke) and sounding like a vacuum cleaner.... So turbos toast, I was driving him super careful as he was stone cold and had been stood a few days....

So Satan strikes again. That's why he's named Satan cause he's a pile. Lol but never giving up on him, not now, not ever.

NOW I have a VALID reason to go BIG turbo with him and build him so he matches his name without going over the top stupid. I'll be happy with 220 to 250BHP from him, coilovers, ARBs and a few other little tweaks.

That project will start in the next coming months, until then, he's sitting there doing nothing. Sorry Satan but Katy needs to stay on the road for my job.

Part of me thinks he's been replaced that's why he keeps breaking to have all the attention...... like he knows.

Deleted member 103408

This car has got under you skin, looking forward to seeing the progress and you relationship with the car getting better :)

Reactions: kanyewest

James St Patrick

Jan 2, 2019
West Midlands
This car has got under you skin, looking forward to seeing the progress and you relationship with the car getting better :)

Sure has, ordered a GT1756 Turbo for it, should be here at some point this week.

No update on respray yet.

Also have @kanyewest come over tomorrow to do some race car things with his little 1.4. I'll let him let you know.

Also finally after 1 year of not owning a RX8 I'm buying another one, I won't have it till December as the car is currently HIGHLY modded but it's all going back to stock, my friend owns it. I'm also gonna be dailying that dependant on my mood that day. My Astra is ALMOST near completed on the Maintance side of things, my Signum is just been used as a storage shed at the minute, Satan is just sat on the drive way doing nothing but been Satan (broke) apart from that, no real update.

Reactions: kanyewest

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
rest in pieces! was such a graft for ya. lets do summat again asap, just try not to hit me with a sledgehammer again:roflmao:

James St Patrick

Jan 2, 2019
West Midlands
rest in pieces! was such a graft for ya. lets do summat again asap, just try not to hit me with a sledgehammer again:roflmao:

Well I didn't have a hammer so next choice was Sledgy, it worked didn't it? Got the job done, lol and yeah man, for sure. Gotta do something again at some point, won't be till the new year though cause of the RX8, won't have funds so.....

Deleted member 103408

Now we are all interested, details and pictures please.

Did the sledgy manage to draw any blood or were you using it to loose some weight off the car/ maybe do a wheel alignment.

James St Patrick

Jan 2, 2019
West Midlands
Now we are all interested, details and pictures please.

Did the sledgy manage to draw any blood or were you using it to loose some weight off the car/ maybe do a wheel alignment.

Drop the wheel hub off the strut on front and yeah, tiny bit from Kanye and then he returned the favour by pitching my finger in the mole grips and top drop link tab, was a fun day and yeah, photos are needed @kanyewest get em up man. Lol