Saturday the 13th I'm board

funkydan

Jul 11, 2013
lichfield
only just got message dude bummer out with the wife today at her folks bbq lol do ya go cannock the first thursday of the month?if so see ya there on the 1st dude

funkydan

Jul 11, 2013
lichfield
dont surpose you no about the brake lights do ya dude my top 1 is working fine but normal 2 are not and my locks keeps playin up 1 min the key opens all doors and locks them and the next min it will only unlock them and i have to lock doors with button on door card any ideas??

funkydan

Jul 11, 2013
lichfield
thanks dude my key fob dosnt work so i have to use the key my brake lights wernt workin at all apart from 3rd 1 on tail gate sortin that by takin switch out and puting it bk in place but bin having centrol locking problems for time now sumtimes it works sumtimes it dosent then last nite it all worked lights locks and alarm then this morn doors opened then went to start it and dash went all funny like a low battory so put leads on it it started then just cut off and the imobiliser light on dash has cum on grrrrrrr

funkydan

Jul 11, 2013
lichfield
do ya think it'll be that bad lol iv got my mate popin over in bit with his laptop to hav a look it just seems mad that yesterday fine apart from brake lights fixed them now this lol the joys of boys and there toys hay lol how meny earths are there dude?

funkydan

Jul 11, 2013
lichfield
1 of the bk bulbs has got a bit of play in it and has sent bulb smokky but i think the bulb thing is sumit with the switch .its the non starting that needs sortin now lol if it dosnt go then i dont need lights loll

funkydan

Jul 11, 2013
lichfield
iv dun all the earths and all the fuses and all are fine so im well lost got a dude cumin tomoz to plug laptop in and take 30 off me for it lol

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.