SCN are visiting SEAT UK to see the new LCR

AntneeUK

2 Wheels 2 Many
Mar 8, 2009
Nottinghamshire
This car will be the MK2 run out model. You're probably looking at at least two years before the MK3 is in the showrooms add another year for the Cupra models to surface - then another 2/3 for the MK3 R I guess.

What would a Cupra R32 be like? This is probably as lairy as SEAT will get for a while. Personally that's the way I like it. I'm too old and responsible(?!) (with a family now) to be driving something as in your face as a Focus RS. The Golfs all blend into each other as far as I'm concerned. The Golf R doesn't look any better than the GTI etc. and it's stupid money.

Scott
Thanks for that Scott. I just meant that it would be nice to get a 4WD with more oomph than the R without a turbo, as an option. Not saying it would be any better, but I see a fair few R32s on the road so there's clearly a market for those types of cars. Whether there's a market for them with a Seat badge however is something else. I'm still tempted to shoe-horn an R32 engine in to a Mk1 Leon one day mind you... and then turbo-charge it :whistle:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.