SCN Banners/Flags/Poles..a plea!

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
The bannersforall seems quite reasonable.

Example : Sail Banner, Pole, Bag and Ground Stake..with full colour text and logos on a colour background. 2.5 metre sail banner which is around 8ft, are priced at £111 each

"Kit" prices include printed sail banner, "super strong" push fit pole, zip bag and simple ground stake

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
I wonder how much it costs to hire some scantily clad Bonnet Dollies ? :) I'm sure me 'n' J4se could handle auditions if needed ?

Seriously though i don't get out to the shows themselves but if you need storage or a relay point at any time to store or pass kit about i'm more than willing to help down this end

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
I wonder what the quality is like Zboyd ? That does seem like a good price, I remember emailing around a while ago as some of the Southern groups were interested in getting some made up and the best quote I got for a full colour sail banner was around £150

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
is that for a textile banner or a pvc type? what are the vagowners ones as they lok quite hardcore?

maybe get them to make one up as per the kit,with the pretext of if we're happyan order will be placed for several more and do we get discount? ;)

do we need any of the standard banners,like we have already or are we just going to go with the feather variety on poles?

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
I like the feather sail banners. They are more noticeable from a distance, although they aren't too practical in high winds.

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
oh yes, we definitely need those as said in the op the tie on variety aren't much cop as such but maybe one on a frame or something is also needed for attracting new members looking at the stand?? :shrug:

Flaps, in the name of equality and that quite a few of the girls go to meets,bonnet beefcakes should also be considered..Boo and I can handle that side of things ;)

Last edited:

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
just something at ground level also,should i take the liberty of mailing them and seeing what they can do for us unless i missed something and someone has already done so...although maybe wait until we have some artwork to present! :)

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
looking at their site it's just around the corner from Mylo so i'm sure we could go n have a mosey at some point,get an in person view but that's time wasted if we want them in the next few weeks..

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
If you do decide to pop in Mylo, just ask them what kind of deal they could do on 6 sail banner kits and 6 parabola banner kits.

Artwork will be supplied to their specifications (I've already downloaded the template), printed CMYK, and would need to be printed on yellow backgrounds.

If the quality is worthwhile and the price is favourable, I may get an order placed this week.

Toledo Widow