SCN Banners/Flags/Poles..a plea!

Discussion in 'Comments, Suggestions and Announcements' started by beezertart, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Boo

Boo The original wee beastie

In all seriousness, it would be just be good and helpful to know who any new banners are being held by so that in the future people can pm them to organise to borrow them for shows etc.

2. Mylo

Mylo Banned

Right, the bad news is they only deal mail order and you need to contact the boss at Bannersforall.

I spoke to the bosses son who works at the print shop and they seem a good little outfit. Fully kitted out with some very tasty printing gear.

Not a wasted journey as I'm pretty familiar with the sign printing industry and these guys look ok :)

3. ZBOYD

ZBOYD Looking up at the stars!

No worries, I'll drop them an email.

4. Mylo

Mylo Banned

if you call Ralph, he's expecting you ;)

5. beezertart

beezertart **MAYHEM**

i'll go back to sorting out the hoodies now :D

6. Brummy

Brummy Nazi Moderator-Bot

Bout time you did something useful ..

;)

7. beezertart

beezertart **MAYHEM**

and one day you'll be useful for something too......worm food ;) :p

8. Brummy

Brummy Nazi Moderator-Bot

Im being cremated Cluur... next weds week at the Church of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception.. wake will follow in the Tarts arm, round the corner..
    ;)

9. Aimez

Aimez Evil woman of doom beware

okay so beefcakes on stand then..........................

Well done guys for sorting this so quickly already I am impressed, I do not mind donating some money although only going to CPOP representing SCN.

10. Very well put Claire

I have thought of this for a long time and totally agree. Flags at stonor park looked great and even though I own a VW now, this is by far the best site and I will continue be on the show stands with the usual suspects

Mark that is a fantastic budget for the flags but obviously we would want to find the best price but not one to cheap where it undermines the quality of the finished product. As they say too Many chiefs and not enough Indians to organise this, so Claire I take it you will find a suitable dealer for the flags. I think those poles were good that we saw on Sunday but did not look that sturdy which perhaps was reflected in the price. I think somethig a little more solid/substantial as E38 in the past has been really windy.

Happy to help and contribute as always, as there is no other site like this and proud to be a part of it at shows :)

Edit: ignore the above as I see it's already been sorted. Stupid phone did not show the whole thread. I'll crawl back under my rock....

#50 jamiebennett81, Jun 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2010
  11. lunalupi

lunalupi ...is not a bloke!

Here's me coming along to support the idea of flags and you seem to have pretty much sorted it out :happy:

I can vouch for the quality of the VAGowners ones, they are good and HUGE, although they are not the cheapest around.

BTW, I'd also be happy to hold a flag/banner if you need one in the south west. I don't get to a huge number of shows except the big ones, but I'm close to the M4 so can get them out to people easily :)

12. Mylo

Mylo Banned

I misread that, Loops holding a flag sounded a great idea to me ;)

SCN has enough totty to carry this off, even if my wife does think we need to draft in some beefcakes for the ladies of the forum :(

13. Toledo Widow

Toledo Widow Powered by...Cadburys

Oh we do need beefcake for us ladies. Maybe some of the male members form on here could volunteer :D :D :D :D :D

14. lunalupi

lunalupi ...is not a bloke!

Not quite the holding of a flag you were hoping for :p

Here here! Who's first?

15. beezertart

beezertart **MAYHEM**

Oi, i said me n Boo are in charge of beefcake auditions..back off ladies! ;) however if anyone would like to put a semi naked pic on,please start another thread so as not to lower the tone in this one....i'm doing so well so far :D

16. Boo

Boo The original wee beastie

Im sure the guys will get the distribution sorted out :D as for lowering the tone Im sure a thread could be started in off topic for beefcake auditions.

17. No wonder the admins have not supplied us a flag yet as you represent the site they have wanted to keep it quiet for now if you are their best example :cartman:

18. beezertart

beezertart **MAYHEM**

best example of bad! yep that's me and don't you get all high n mighty now you have a proper dub, you're normally in the thick of things with me when there's desecrating to be done :p

19. Sorry my VW badge is telling me that I can't talk to you anymore :cartman: you know, mixing with the riff raff and all that

20. Toledo Widow

Toledo Widow Powered by...Cadburys

Ok you and boo can do the auditions, Loops and I can take the beefcake the semi naked pics and then the photography on the day...

then we get to touch the beefcake and get even closer than you. :p:p