SCN mail notification server down?

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
Whinge... whinge... whinge... that's all you do. :rolleyes:

And what thanks do we get for deliberately making the time wrong?

/me goes to see whether it's possible to change Tam's usertitle. ;)

Tam

Santa in disguise :)
Feb 10, 2005
Near Reevo :)
Whinge... whinge... whinge... that's all you do. :rolleyes:

And what thanks do we get for deliberately making the time wrong?

/me goes to see whether it's possible to change Tam's usertitle. ;)

See you get me all wrong ..... I'm happy :), I'm always happy :), all I do is point out things that are wrong / broken / could be done differently, that's not whinging its just helping out. (isn't it?? :confused:)

Sure I could have said nothing, other people could have been waiting for a reply to their post and because they don't get a e-mail they don't check, then they get upset when the realise its stopped working .. and it spirals down hill from there....

I really don't mind, I don't need to ever post in this section again if that's how people feel ... :shrug:

/of course, all the above is subject to me actually caring about what you think ;) ;)

Last edited:

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
See you get me all wrong ..... I'm Sad and lonely :(, I'm always lonely :(, all I do is whinge about things that are wrong / broken / could be done differently, that's not just helping out. (isn't it?? :confused:)

Sure I could have said nothing,which would have made the mods happy... other people could have been waiting for a reply to their post and because they don't get a e-mail they don't check, then if they too were sad and lonely, they get upset when the realise its stopped working, they think nobody luffs them .. and it spirals down hill from there....

I really don't mind, I don't need to ever post in this section again if that's how people feel ... :shrug:

/of course, all the above is subject to me actually luffing the mods and admin guys 'cos they do a brilliant job all free and boy, is it a thankless task when they cop it from whinging fekkers like me! ;) ;)

*edited for accuracy
:whistle:

Last edited:

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004

/of course, all the above is subject to me actually caring about what you think ;) ;)

I don't think I used enough smileys, etc to convey the true meaning of the post. :doh:

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
ROTFLMAO ...... man ... I'm never gonna win this one ... :stick:

that aint a stick...... this is a stick!
2j0f7u8.jpg

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise