SCN meet at Inters - Ibiza MK2 pictures

rob ibiza

hey rob as long as its a mk2 it gets my vote mate , if you can try and make it along this year we want more mk2's in the line up :D

i think its a mk2 but i dont really know what mk2 stands for anyone?

all i know is its seat ibiza cls 1.4 petrol 3 door m reg 1995

Last edited by a moderator:

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
hey rob as long as its a mk2 it gets my vote mate , if you can try and make it along this year we want more mk2's in the line up :D

Im hoping to make it Kezz, but I cant promise anything. Will depend on dates etc as I am on holiday in June.

The latest one I have seen is a W plate so that's when the crossover will have been

That could have been a really late registered one.

Jun 14, 2005
Northants.
Obviously some have a long way to travel and would have to set out earlier but it would be worth it!

Maybe for a moderated short drive to Bruntingthorpe to make the most of it.

The last time I drove in a convoy of the same car was to the MINI's 35th birthday event at Silverstone and I couldn't stop smiling!

DC

Aug 22, 2008
cannock
Obviously some have a long way to travel and would have to set out earlier but it would be worth it!

Maybe for a moderated short drive to Bruntingthorpe to make the most of it.

The last time I drove in a convoy of the same car was to the MINI's 35th birthday event at Silverstone and I couldn't stop smiling!

i was well in my eliment when all of them got together last year i just wish we could of got the mk2 stand at least then no one would be pushed out like last year :(
DC

Kezz I will be following you anyway so wherever you go I go haha!

:D gonna be great :) i just hope the weather is a beutiful as it was last year :D

Jun 14, 2005
Northants.
We'd have to square it with the organiser of the stand first so when a 100 mk2's turn up on mass (lol) it cause's minimum agro!

Shame we've no SCN flags to stick out the lead cars roof!!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.