SCN YRC BTCC Competition

I appear to have acronym-itis.

Firstly I've got to say a massive thanks for the continued support of the SCN clan despite our move across to the VW sister in the BTCC... if you squint a bit and listen carefully, you'll never know the difference;)

So - to get the SCN YRC year off to a riotous start we're offering a special incentive/bribe/thank you...

Like you guys, we've made it a bit of a mission to get more people involved in coming to the BTCC and it's not been made easy by the current wonga situation so we thought that we'd offer a treat to one SCN member who signs up by 1st January 2011.

The prize is an all expenses paid weekend for two at the BTCC round of your choice. (Saturday night accommodation, Saturday and Sunday circuit entry and VIP hospitality on Sunday)

All you have to do is register for an adult membership (can be a gift) online at http://www.yourracingcar.com/register.php?mtype=yourmembership*adult
by 1st January quoting SEATCupra.net as where you heard about us and you'll be entered.

All those already signed up will of course, also be entered.

Plus there's a load of other stuff you get as part of your membership including free coffee at every race weekend, 10% AmD remaps, 10% off Milltek Sports exhausts and a massive discount on Thruxton tickets.....etc etc.

If you purchase a gift for someone else, it is you who'll be entered into the draw for the prize and if you get your registrations done by Friday night (17th December), you'll have the packs in time for Christmas.

So...plug over and I really do appreciate your support. They'll be a lot more to get involved with this year and we're really looking forward to getting a run out in our new VW/SEAT/NGTC engine;)

Hi guys, happy New Year!

Just a quickie - we've extended this competition until after the Autosport Show for a tonne of reasons including snow and pay days - on request from a number of people!

Competition now runs until Monday 17th January.

H x

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.