1. Hi Guest. If you're not subscribing to us on YouTube yet, you're missing out on car news and reviews. Subscribe to our channel to get notified when we post new videos.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store. and are now half price.

Scotland Recommendation: W. Livingstone SEAT, Uddingston

Discussion in 'SEAT UK Dealer Network' started by SierraTango, Sep 17, 2018.

1. SierraTango

SierraTango Active Member

Hi everyone,

I bought my used Seat recently from W. Livingstone in Uddingston, Scotland and I would 100% recommend them. As a young female in my early twenties going to browse used cars on my own, I had been dismissed by other salespeople at other dealers (from other makes too) - but not here. In particular, the salesman who helped me throughout the whole process, Colin, was absolutely fantastic!! Excellent service from the very beginning.

There were cars that I was interested in which were slightly out of my budget, but Colin took the time and made the effort to notify me when a suitable car was coming in, that fit my spec, requirements and budget. He was never, ever pushy and he understood that buying a car was probably the second biggest purchase I'll ever make in my life. No pressure sales, no pushing any extras and I got a good deal on the car! I felt at ease throughout the whole transaction from start to finish.

My car was in great condition when I went to collect it a week later, wee dinks and scratches gone. The customer service was so good that I will be going there next year for my car service, and would not hesitate to buy a Cupra from this particular garage when the time (and money) comes!! :1st:

TL;DR - I would highly recommend getting in touch with Colin at W. Livingstone in Uddingston if you are considering on buying a Seat.

Subc likes this.
  2. Pew.

Pew. Active Member

Used them 3times now, handy they are 1mile from my house

3. Maypack

Maypack Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage

Nice to see a dealer looking after the customer, which is at the end of the day the best advertisement any dealer could ask for. Glad you got a car you like and hope you have many years in it...

Until...

Once you’ve driven a Cupra, you WILL want one,that’s for sure..

SierraTango likes this.
  4. Subc

Subc Active Member

Great to hear, have bought a few SEATs from other dealers and not impressed with aftersales....

5. SierraTango

SierraTango Active Member

Update:

Had a big service from them last year and got a courtesy lift to and from Uddingston station. I was asked if I wanted a complimentary wash and hoover so I asked them to hoover the inside but to not wash my car and they completely respected that! (Only reason I add this is because I've read some places forget to note it down and wash the car anyway).

10/10 service again! :1st:

6. Crossthreaded

Crossthreaded Active Member

In 2016, when I was looking for my new Ibiza estate, This was one of the dealerships i approached. I made my initial approach by emailing all the prospects I could identify and this dealer was very proactive in their replies. They tried very hard, but not in any unpleasant way, to get my business. In the end i bought through a 3rd party broker but I was impressed with these people and would give them a try in future - Assuming I survive this b****y virus!