Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are now available from our online store. We've also updated our terms and conditions so check them out too.

Scotland Recommendation: W. Livingstone SEAT, Uddingston

Discussion in 'SEAT Dealers: Your Say' started by SierraTango, Sep 17, 2018.

1. SierraTango

SierraTango Member

Hi everyone,

I bought my used Seat recently from W. Livingstone in Uddingston, Scotland and I would 100% recommend them. As a young female in my early twenties going to browse used cars on my own, I had been dismissed by other salespeople at other dealers (from other makes too) - but not here. In particular, the salesman who helped me throughout the whole process, Colin, was absolutely fantastic!! Excellent service from the very beginning.

There were cars that I was interested in which were slightly out of my budget, but Colin took the time and made the effort to notify me when a suitable car was coming in, that fit my spec, requirements and budget. He was never, ever pushy and he understood that buying a car was probably the second biggest purchase I'll ever make in my life. No pressure sales, no pushing any extras and I got a good deal on the car! I felt at ease throughout the whole transaction from start to finish.

My car was in great condition when I went to collect it a week later, wee dinks and scratches gone. The customer service was so good that I will be going there next year for my car service, and would not hesitate to buy a Cupra from this particular garage when the time (and money) comes!! :1st:

TL;DR - I would highly recommend getting in touch with Colin at W. Livingstone in Uddingston if you are considering on buying a Seat.

Subc likes this.
  2. Pew.

Pew. Senior Member

Used them 3times now, handy they are 1mile from my house

3. Maypack

Maypack Full Member

Nice to see a dealer looking after the customer, which is at the end of the day the best advertisement any dealer could ask for. Glad you got a car you like and hope you have many years in it...

Until...

Once you’ve driven a Cupra, you WILL want one,that’s for sure..

SierraTango likes this.