Scottish SeatCupra.net Members

Taxi350

Apr 20, 2013
Iv certainly never seen it going about, I'll get photos of it soon, hoping it passes mot lol, long time since Iv worked on a car, just need to find a vagcom

BeatoX

Hi guys my names Jamie i live in Larkhall and am the proud owner of a mk2 2.0 tfsi Leon FR

i have seen quite a few seat's locally does anyone here come for Larky??

Last edited by a moderator:

BeatoX

cool i see a lot of leon's driving around seems to be a really popular car either CUPRA's or diesel FR's havent seen many petrol FR's

i spotted a nice orange boc in cambuslang the other day i have noticed its always parked at the same place everyday

Kywy

May 18, 2013
Cumbernauld Glasgow
Hi all,
I'm lucky to live in the very beautiful garden city of Cumbernauld.
I 've ordered a black Altea XL SE Copa 2.0i tdi for August delivery, moving up from an 2.0 Insignia Sri.
Since joining the forum one thing I notice is Altea owners seem to be very much in the minority, or am I wrong?

Kywy

May 18, 2013
Cumbernauld Glasgow
Scottish Meet Newbie Edition

Although I don't pick up my Seat until mid August, I would be definitely be keen to attend any upcoming meet within reasonable distance., mind you I'm starting to appreciate that I might need go faster stripes on the Altea :D
Anything on the horizon ?

Kywy

May 18, 2013
Cumbernauld Glasgow
Hi Fahid82,
Engine is the 2.00tdi CR 140PS and although my current ride is a 2.0tdi Insignia Sri I anticipate the Altea will outperform it being lighter ( at least I hope so) :D

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.