Screwed over on suspension

Poundie

Aug 25, 2009
London
Ok so i had some temporary suspension fitted just shocks and springs fitted before i had my air ride installed, i had a friend of a friend put them on the car while i was working away otherwise i would of done it.

Anyways... turns out he's totally and utterly mucked up the front suspension, he's put the front struts on with the correct top mounts, he's put the top mounts straight onto the springs without the hub underneath allowing it to turn freely...

And now obviously ive had my air ride fitted and the cars creaking and banging like a good'un... What damage do you rekon has been done? Bent ARB? Bushes ruined?

Any help would be great, i didnt really drive the car much for a while before the air ride being fitted but obviously this muppet has left a lasted impression...

Krgds

Dan

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Sounds like a bodge!

I would imagine whoever installed your air ride hasn't fitted the bits you need either......

Poundie

Aug 25, 2009
London
I dont know hwo to get you pics guys, unless i take the struts off obviously... But im trying to work out what bits to collect to correct this cockup :(

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.