sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I think.... it's whatever this guy is doing

main.php

Leon SC anyone?

Donitsi

Anyone know what chassis this will be using, is it the B7 or later, that being the 01 - 07 A4. Do people care that it was a total barge to drive, I think what ever face and ass the put on it, it will look like its a rice burner. I thought SEAT would have at least got the latest platform as per the superb. I just think this is going to cheapen the whole brand, if that was possible....

It's the B7 chassis. They have moved the whole old B7 line to Spain.

I think it's just sad to do a cheap Wal-mart Audi. The body has no originality that Seat has produced so far. I love the style of Leon and Altea. :cry:

This new designer sucks, take an old model and draw new lights and bumpers. Call it something **** like Exeo. :censored:

Poverty

Anyone know what chassis this will be using, is it the B7 or later, that being the 01 - 07 A4. Do people care that it was a total barge to drive, I think what ever face and ass the put on it, it will look like its a rice burner. I thought SEAT would have at least got the latest platform as per the superb. I just think this is going to cheapen the whole brand, if that was possible....

You cant be serious. By using the B7 chassis SEAT will straight away have a class leading saloon. The B7 is a good chassis, especially considering that the exeo wont be compared to the likes of the 3 series but lesser competitors.

And why the hell would you want the superb platform instead of the audi one. Audi chassis are superior to that of VW's. VW and audi chassis' are not the same barring some SUV' models and the A3.

Skisbp

that looks like a roadster to me for some reason

If those lines make it to the production Exeo...
Then it won't have any relevant competition that isn't in the Lux-Market!
:seatgod:

Wonder what's under that tarp though? It would seem to be a production vehicle as it looks like a Seat fitted car cover... Could be the new Ibiza Cupra. Yet appears to be wearing a roof rack? Or is the sunroof just propped up open...
Tribu wouldn't be a secret anymore. Or would it if that were the production ready version. Maybe that will show up December time in Bologna!!!

Mat

Can I be the first to say "if it looks like that sketch, I'm definitely having one".

Although, it is a saloon and not a hatch.

Two questions, though: Cupra? Touring?

if i get a chance, i'll add some "life" to that sketch :D

Leonidas

W o w looks fantastic!!!

That could also be a hint of what the front of the facelifted Leon's could look like. New Ibiza grille and headlights on a Cupra bumper, just a thought...

Good call :clap: i wouldnt mind that at all. But I doubt it will be that radical.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.