Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are now available from our online store. We've also updated our terms and conditions so check them out too.

Seat Altea 2.0TDi (140bhp). 2006. Full service history. Low miles. High Spec

Discussion in 'SEATs For Sale' started by Greegiecee, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Greegiecee

Greegiecee Loving my SEATs

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmtyRGaC
    Contact number/Email: gregmanc@outlook.com
    Photos are in the above link.

I am selling my much loved 2006 Seat Altea 2.0Tdi. This is the strong 140bhp engine which only has 73000 miles on the clock.

I have owned the car for 5 years now and loved every minute of it. Unfortunately a change in circumstances mean it is no longer fit for purpose.

Please read the whole listing. I have tried to put in as much information as I can. This is to save you and me time if you want to come and view the car. If after reading this you wish to view it feel free to correspond by messenger if you have any questions.

The car:

73000 miles with a full service history. 11 stamps all from the dealer or reputable independents. The car benefited from a timing belt change in March 2017 (the second belt change this car has had in its life - the sign of a well looked after car).

The engine is very strong and returns good economy (I average 40mpg around town and 55-58mpg on the motorways). The car has been serviced annually and will be due a minor service in December.

You will notice a towbar on the car. I fitted this and it has been used for a bike rack and a small trailer tent. Never heavy towing. It is a great tow car and pulls effortlessly.

Features:

Electric adjustable and folding wing mirrors

Follow me home headlights

Electric windows front and rear

Radio/MP3/CD player with aftermarket aux input

6 speed gearbox

sunset tint from the A-Pillar back

Full climate control (able to set different temperatures for driver and passenger)

Height adjustable driver and passenger seat

Cruise control

Centre armrest with 2 storage boxes

Parking sensors

Allow wheels with locking wheel nuts

front fog lights

Parrot bluetooth phone kit (please note that this can be temperamental, but works 90% of the time. It requires a new data lead which costs about £30).

Spare wheel and tool kit (the car originally came with a repair kit. These are rubbish so I tossed it and got a proper spare wheel)

Back seats fold flat and can also be moved back and forward for flexibility.

To keep things honest:

I try to keep my cars well maintained. This means I use good quality oils and parts. In the last 2 years the car has benefited from new pads and discs all round. A new rear exhaust (this was on the last MOT advisory), 4 new glow plugs and timing belt.

There is one thing that needs replacing - the driver side CV boot has split. I have a replacement boot which just needs fitting. Due to current family constraints I haven't been able to get this done. The new boot will be included in the sale.

The car is due a new MOT by 4 December 2018. I have tried to reflect this in the price.

the bodywork is in good condition overall. The paintwork does shine nicely making the blue paint glow. Please bear in mind this is a 12 year old car. There are some marks and scratches on it. It isn't all dented and beat up, but unfortunately not everyone is as careful as the rest of us in car parks and on the road.

This is a lot of car for the money. Road tax is only £16.82 per month and I only spend just over £30pm on insurance.

The asking price is £2495.00. I'm a reasonable person, speak to me if you want to make a reasonable offer.

#1 Greegiecee, Oct 10, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2018