Seat Altea Bluetooth Problems

AlteaCroatia

Hello everyone, I've been reading posts on this forum for some time, but first time posting...
I just got my new altea, 2.0 fsi, and it has bluetooth set (rb5)... now, I'm having problems with it. users manual as usual says nothing really important, so, I'm asking here :)

I get in, I turn on my mobile phone (sony ericsson k700i and sony ericsson t630, not at the same time, obviously), turn on the bluetooth on my mobile, press button on my wheel and display says: please insert phone! my mobile finds SEAT-UHV on new devices, I choose to connect to it, then it asks for code... now, when I'm connecting one phone to another, I chose code myself, as mobile manual says, but I've got nowhere AFAIR in car to choose the same code... so, can someone please answer me, step by step, how to connect phone with bt in car??
do I need to receive this code (like radio code) from my dealer ? or... ?

plase, help...

Thanx everyone, merry x-mass!

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
may do , check with dealer who should have explained this function to you when you picked the car up

AlteaCroatia

Thanx Rich

ok, that did it, the code really is 1234, typed in, everything works perfectly...even the mic volume is just right :)
Thanx Richie D

cupra tdi

hi,when i tried to connect my wifes smsung i had no joy.it just would not load the phone book,tried with my nokia5230 loaded straight away but it still says the phone book is empty and so i can't delete/modify anything on the list on the display.does anyone have any suggestions?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.