SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

CoMMy

Jun 25, 2007
Don't count on it ;P

Appears that 3G or not, it works again, i might say the sound is even a bit better O_O

Pesders

Mk2 Leon TDi and Mk1 MX-5
Jul 16, 2008
Hi. I'm a newbie (this is my first post) and am excited as we pick up our 06 Leon Stylance shortly.

I have an XDA Orbit. Having read the compatibility guide it seems that the Orbit will work with the Bluetooth in the Leon. However, I also run TomTom on my Orbit and was wondering whether it is possible to listen to the GPS instructions through the Bluetooth kit on the car.

I have carried out a search but can't see any mention of this so apologies if this has been asked before.

Thanks

Peter

CoMMy

Jun 25, 2007
Although i believe its out of the topic, there is a software for all windows mobile devices that sends all output to your bluetooth headset devices, which is what u need :p

Pesders

Mk2 Leon TDi and Mk1 MX-5
Jul 16, 2008
CoMMy,

Thanks for your reply. My understanding is that the Bluetooth receiving device needs to be A2DP enabled to make this work. The Orbit sends the TomTom info via Bluetooth automatically but unless the receiving device is A2DP enabled it won't play. It took me a while to find a Bluetooth Earpiece that worked as most don't do A2DP.

Anyway, I will find out on Friday when we get the car....

Peter

CoMMy

Jun 25, 2007
If you have a windows mobile device, you can enable A2DP, just search there are fixes around depending on your OS.....

I think windows CE 6.1 has it fixed already....

As for the software i said its totally different ;p

iSot

Jan 30, 2008
Finland
I can now confirm this, perfect ! cant believe it works, ive seen people with ferarri's porches etc and they are pissed off that it doesn't work lol

big up seat lol Love it !

Good to hear that everything works with iphone, because I have it too :p Maybe I should go to car and check it out :)

Gizzer

Apr 24, 2008
Hampshire
Hi all,

Don't suppose anyone has picked up the new 3G iphone and tryed to pair it with the standard Seat BT Car kit? - It's upgrade time, and in-car compatability is a must.

Thanks in advance.
DM

This may not be much help, but it deffo works with an original iPhone running the 2.0 software. Unless Apple changed something with the bluetooth hardware then it is still running the same version of the software and so hopefully should just work straight away....

guyank

Does anyone know if there is anywhere online I can get the Communications Manual? It didn't come in my manual pack and my local dealer says that he can't order it.

Thanks

Guyan