SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

Gizzer

Apr 24, 2008
Hampshire
As said above, the first time you pair the devices if you look at the MFD in the dashboard you see all your contacts being copied across to the car. Took a good minute or so for mine to copy across the first time.

So far I've used the iPhone and the iPhone 3G in mine without any problems.

For info, the actual bluetooth receiver is under the drivers seat. I usually put my phone in the front cup holder with the antenna side facing upwards for better reception (ie the speaker end poking upwards). It usually connects fine from there.

Last edited:

chrisboyle999

MFD3 for sale, inbox me.
Nov 28, 2006
Geordieland
Chris - Chris Bennet is the salesman of this car, Paul was the last one i had when i bought the FR, he now worls at the Ford garage next door. Totally agree all the guys in there are top notch. What you drive?

ive a cupra (not k1).
chris is a top bloke. actually it was him that pointed me in the direction of scn when i was harrasing them about the cupra before it was released. paul helped me out massively shifting my dads car earlier this year, and mark sold me mine.

have you picked yours up yet?

paul Black FR

Nokia N series do not show phone book but work.
Anyone out there with updated list for new phone?
Sony Erricsson for prefrence

techno

Sep 15, 2007
Cannock Staffs
I am having my Omnia delivered tomorrow so after work when i get to try the phone i will update you all
FINGERS CROSSED :whistle:

Last edited:

techno

Sep 15, 2007
Cannock Staffs
Got my Samsung Omnia and everything works as it should phonebook downloads and steering controls work which is more than i can say about my Nokia N95 did, only thing not tried yet is if the phone rings over the stereo as only tried conecting this morning :funk::funk::funk::funk::funk:

stuartsjg

Oct 22, 2008
Aberdeen
Hi,

Just got my Nokia 6301 to work, full function as far as i can tell, its not on the list the dealer gave me. I did a forum search for the phone but nothing shown up so perhaps this is usefull to somebody searching.

Thanks,
Stuart

techno

Sep 15, 2007
Cannock Staffs
Just another update on the Samsung Omnia when you get a phone call a ring tone comes over the speakers so i am now glad i switched from my N95 :funk: :funk: :funk:

Petergee

Juts goot a 2007 Cupra - 2.0 TFSI - and can't get it to link to my blackberry 8320 Curve

Anyone been able to linke an Blackberry 8320 curve to the car ?
Do I need to get the dealer to do some sort of re set / software update

( I got the phone to recognise the car , and accpeted it , like for my blue tooth ear piece - but the car just keep coming up with -"please insert phone")
Thanks
Peter

Tam

Santa in disguise :)
Feb 10, 2005
Near Reevo :)
sync phone, then on your BB go to the bluetooth options of the "seat_hu" and select it as a trusted device.

Should now work.

Petergee

Great Tam - thanks for quick response - will try that tonight!
cheers m8

Petergee

blackberry 8320 Curve

Just got a 2007 Cupra - 2.0 TFSI - and can't get it to link to my blackberry 8320 Curve

Anyone been able to linke an Blackberry 8320 curve to the car, via bluetooth

I've got one stage further now - I've got the phone to see the car , have changed the car to be trusted device & now get the message:
" unable to locate object push on the server "

any one got any ideas ?
Thanks

Peter
Update
went into phone , under bluetooth , found device, selected device property , changed to trusted
All works fine now -lovely
Really neat piece of kit - just links in when I get in the car & phones in & out is very smooth
selecting numbers form the phone book is a bit slow - as I have over 100 numbers and the screen is slow to page through & only displays the first part of the name

Last edited by a moderator:

Jedimaster65

Searching for a clear lap
Aug 13, 2007
Cheshire
Does anyone know if the new Sony Ericsson C905 will work with both connection and the phone book in the Leon with Bluetooth ?

LeonMunkee

Jan 5, 2008
Reading, Berkshire
I'm thinking of ordering the new Blackberry Storm. Does anyone know if this will work fully with the SEAT bluetooth system?

My current N95 works, but doesn't support the call stacks (dialled/received/missed calls menus). Hopefully the Storm will be a little better....