SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

charnandy

Ibiza Guru
Aug 26, 2008
T-Mobile G1 (Google Phone) and The Vario 3 both connect via bluetooth to the new Ibiza. Probably to the Leon aswell.

Just to update you on that

LeonMunkee

Jan 5, 2008
Reading, Berkshire
I'm thinking of ordering the new Blackberry Storm. Does anyone know if this will work fully with the SEAT bluetooth system?

My current N95 works, but doesn't support the call stacks (dialled/received/missed calls menus). Hopefully the Storm will be a little better....
Have answered my own question by just buying it.

And I can confirm it connects properly and call stacks are available. :)

Tam

Santa in disguise :)
Feb 10, 2005
Near Reevo :)
Have answered my own question by just buying it.

And I can confirm it connects properly and call stacks are available. :)

Sorry, just seen this post.

Are you sure the call stacks are working ????

I found when you first sync'd it downloaded all the info, but then ever since never updated, so the only missed/dialled/received showing are the ones first downloaded on inital pairing.

SeanCorky

BMW E92 335i M Sport
Sep 4, 2008
Liverpool
My N95 8GB will pair, but phone book & 'call stacks' are not available.

Same with a 6220 (i think thats the number anyway!)

microgerry

Apr 11, 2007
Connah's Quay, Flintshire
New models

Hi. Just cosidering changing my handset. Anyone know if the following Samsung models
M110 Solid, U900 or F480 will work? Also the Motorola V8?

I have looked through the threads on here and already checked the list on the SEAT website.

Thanks if you can help, Gerry

Last edited:

InvisibleName

Candy White Bocanegra
Jun 28, 2005
Peterborough
Does anyone know if the new Sony Ericsson C905 will work with both connection and the phone book in the Leon with Bluetooth ?

Just paired my SE C905 with my Leon FR '08 and everything works fine. In fact better than my Motorola V8 because I get full phonebook, previous & missed call lists.

microgerry

Apr 11, 2007
Connah's Quay, Flintshire
Samsung F480 (Tocco)

I can now report the Samsung Tocco touch screen phone will connect to the bluetooth system and has uploaded the phonebook from the phone's memory (not the sim card) without any problems whatsoever.

So go ahead and add it to the list!

Gerry

leviathan18

Jan 30, 2007
Venezuela, Caracas
nokia e-71 connects perfectly and show the received calls send calls missed calls and all the numbers stored even if you have 2 or 3 per name it just shows the name twice

ghosty

Jun 14, 2007
essex
xperia x1

i can confirm that the sony erricson xperia x1 also works with the leon- full phone book, previous/missed calls, the works :D

someone got a new toy then :whistle:
g

Leoncupra08

Does the iphone work with bluetooth then? I thought Apple only lets it connect to bluetooth headsets?

Also does the iphone work as an ipod with the iphone connection?

It works great. The iphone can play music, I use an aux connection, when you have a phone call the ipod stop.

delboyuk2005uk

Jan 25, 2009
St Helens
sorry to be an pain.

I have the ipod connection under seat and also bluetooth.

1) Does the Iphone 3g work with bluetooth and also show all my phone book in the dash screen?

2) Will this also work connected up to the ipod connector and be played as an ipod

3) can both of these be done at the same time.

If so I think ill get one, saves me having to have an ipod and an phone

Daffy

Detail Wizard
May 29, 2007
Cannot get phone book or any options to work with Nokia 5800. Does anyone know of a way to fix this as I have 7 days in which to return it.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise