SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

olip74

Sep 24, 2009
Edinburgh
Android 2.0 isn't even out yet for the Hero but I believe the phone book function won't work until this update is released - nothing's been announced yet but it must only be a matter of weeks.

Delivery of my Leon has been delayed until just before Xmas so I can't even tell you if the call function works yet.

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
HI All

Looking at getting a MK2 Leon FR TDI 58 plated With Bluetooth pack

will it work with my iPhone (non 3g) running OS 3.1.2 Blackra1n

olip74

Sep 24, 2009
Edinburgh
Yeehah, picked up my new Leon today! :funk:

Glad to report that the Hero seems to work perfectly with the BT, loads phone book, pairs automatically. Forgot to check whether call information is uploaded but will report back if it isn't. I didn't think the phone book functionality would work until the new Android 2.0/2.1 update is released (that supports PBAP). Must be working through A2DP!

Also stunned (and very, very pleased) to report that the USB AUX port now comes either as standard or with the Bluetooth pack! I hadn't wanted to stump up another £110 for this but the dealer said that the 2010 spec started to apply to builds the week before my car was made. :D Kinda makes up for it being delayed!

Last edited:

leviathan18

Jan 30, 2007
Venezuela, Caracas
like other Nseries it connects only but doesnt show the contact list over the screen, but probably there is a option to do it i have to play more with the device and see if i can pair it

tedmorbed

my new leon Fr with meadia pack works fine with my Nokia N97. I can get phone book last calls missed calls the lot. Maybe they have changed the software. Mine was built week 46.

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Finally got car today

Sat in it , turned on Bluetooth on iPhone , connected and loaded phone books etc:D:D:D:D

really wasnt expecting it work straight away

PhildFR

Dec 20, 2009
I've had my Leon Fr with media system since the middle of december and after reading posts on here I thought I was going to have problems with my Nokia N95 8gb. After downloading the nokia application called phonebook download I've managed to get my phonebook to appear on the Mfd with no problems at all.

However if you want to use voice commands to make calls these have to be added manually and these names and numbers are then added to the car's system.

So to sum up if you have a N series Nokia phone try downloading the phonebook download application and you might be in luck!!!

big_richyt

My N97 is working fine on my screen, all the phonebook and voice commands also fully functioning so maybe not all N series phoneds need the download! I'll try it with my missus N95 8gb and get back with results!

J0n3

Nov 29, 2009
like other Nseries it connects only but doesnt show the contact list over the screen, but probably there is a option to do it i have to play more with the device and see if i can pair it

Have you got n900 working with it? I have n900 and my new cupra is coming soon so I'd like to know if I can use them together... Thanks.

stuartsjg

Oct 22, 2008
Aberdeen
Got iPhone 3gs 3.1.2 working well on my 08 leon fr. Full phone book and call function. Had one random disconnect, but that used to happen with my nokia 6301

PhilYerBoots

Jan 1, 2008
add this to the list

Nokia
5800 YES NO N/A

unless i'm doing sommat wrong! doubt it tho..

Likewise with my Nokia 5530...probably as phone uses same software as 5800 I think...:(

Anybody with a 5530 been able to synch their phonebooks...?

Chrissywis

I too have just found to my disappointment that my new Nokia 5800 will not download the phonebook to the car. Does anyone know if there is an app that will allow this. My FR is an 06 if that makes any difference.
Cheers,
Chris.

Gazbo22

Gazbo22 (Newbie)
Jan 27, 2010
Leek Staffordshire
Bluetooth Code Star 4 or Hash 4

Hi all.
i have a Leon Fr on a 58 plate and my mobile is a sony ericsson C902 with the latest software update on it. It connects with my bluetooth pack just fine as long as i use the console controls, when i try to activate the voice side of things it will do everything even down to repeating the name and number back to me but when i give the Store command it just repeats Star 4 or Hash 4.

Has anyone come across this and if so how did they get around the problem, Seat Garage just says its the phone, but cant believe that its just this bit that doesnt work, if it was the phone i would expect to have more problems?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

cheers

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise