SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

elsey100

Dec 20, 2011
i did a while ago and jailboke the phone at the same time, but the phone has worked since doing this but now nothing.

Ive also tried it with a mates iphone 4 and the same noise happens on connection.

volts

Sep 1, 2011
Next would be to try a Non Iphone err phone

Then it rules out Iphones or Your bluetooth kit

elsey100

Dec 20, 2011
Ive tried both a HTC and Nokia and both give the same bloody noise on connection?

So it must be the cars bluetooth? Can you reset it somehow?

demonear

Sep 18, 2008
Edinburgh
Anyone know how to get your SEAT BT passcode?

I had my BT connecting to my N8 fine & dandy but after a recent update it's lost its connection & is looking for my SEAT BT Passcode in order to make a fresh re-connection..

Any ideas guys or am I missing something? :confused:

richibiza

Jul 1, 2005
hey guys just a quick question.. i have got an Samsung galaxy mini this should be sound when i get my leon in july shouldn't it?

but i then only have to wait 8 weeks after getting the car to upgrade to the new Iphone 4s cant wait to have a decent phone again

Emm

Jun 9, 2003
UK
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy S3

In case anyone has wondered, the new Samsung Galaxy S3 works with the 2.1 media system.
  • Connects & disconnects automatically (once initially paired)
  • Loads phone book
  • Takes & receives calls
  • Streams music

Last edited:

cja1972

Just ordered my seat Leon SE copa ecomotive in speed blue with the leather seats. Has anyone got the leather centre console and is it worth the extra ? Also how does Bluetooth streaming work with the phones .Does it show music info ? Thanks for any help/advice.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisSK

Jan 25, 2012
Bristol
Huawei Ascent G300 (also known as the U8815) working fine with the Media 2.2 system including full phone book down loading.

Sorry don’t use BT streaming so no help there from me.:(

Brownbear

has anyone had problems syncing their phone books?

i get the message that it the download begins, then a short while later a message saying unable to complete.

Everything else works brilliantly, just bummed about the phone book part

Myrkin

Hey guys,
Have got Samsung Galaxy Note 2, and it keeping connecting/disconnecting with my leon my11
No steady connection at all.
Tried Galaxy S3 and iphone 5, the same problem.

Also tried old phones like Iphone 4s, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S2, no problems at all.
Any comments guys? Simply don't know what to do.

Don't know hot to describe my audio unit, it is not RCD 310, or media system with 6 inch screen.

Thx in advance.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.