Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

Seat Cupra 280 ST for Sale - (Modified)

Discussion in 'SEATs For Sale' started by Huffcap, May 13, 2019.

1. Huffcap

Huffcap Full Member

I'll be selling my Cupra ST this summer and l wanted to gauge reaction to what interest there might be when the time comes as there won't be much time between selling and buying my new one:

Seat Cupra ST 280 - 2015
    31,500 miles - FSH
    Custom Alor Metallic Blue
    Excellent condition, MOT March 2020
    Adaptive cruise control
    REVO Stage 2 engine upgrade
    MilltekSport 75mm Turbo back resonated stainless exhaust
    Millteksport downpipe with high flow cat
    Wagner Competition Intercooler, REVO upgraded discharge/throttle intercooler pipes
    REVO Carbon series MQB air intake upgrade, REVO Propanel air filter upgrade
    Sachs Organic clutch upgrade
    VW GTi Clubsport front Discs/pads upgrade
    REVO MQB lower torque mount
    415bhp - 400lb ft - 542Nm
    Full spare set of 18" winter wheels and Michelin Alpine tyres
    Scorpion Tracker security system

Now Sold !

regards
    Huffcap

#1 Huffcap, May 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2019 at 11:20 AM
  2. Kothaex

Kothaex Full Member

Sounds awesome mate, got any pictures, maybe a video of the exhaust note? Also since this is the ST does it have 4Drive?

Also is this manual or DSG?

3. Huffcap

Huffcap Full Member

Hi Kothaex..
    I will upload some photos soon. The car is awesome, but in a restrained way as the mods are hidden , with only the Milltek exhaust tip ovals looking larger than stock. If your looking for a purposeful exhaust note, this doesn't have it. Resonated Milltek exhausts are not for the head turning brigade, but for the more discerning customer, not much louder than stock . This is a "Q" car, discreet and deadly!
    Only in the last year or so did 4Drive become available on the Cupra ST, so no, this doesn't have it. It is also 6 speed manual version not DSG, which l prefer as you are more in charge of driving the car. I have deliberately kept the mods visually discreet, but this may not be to everyone's tastes.
    Huffcap

4. mattupnorth

mattupnorth Full Member

When you looking to sell? I'm looking for a Cupra ST at present.

5. Huffcap

Huffcap Full Member

Hi Matt
    Not really sure , but could be in the next couple of weeks , but if i don't see what i'm interested in l'll delay the sell for a longer
    I assume you are up north by your username, I'm in Oxfordshire so not at all close! If you want further info send me your email address and i'll send some piccies , and the complete spec. It also has a SPS device made by REVO which allows you to alter the engine management system to accept higher or lower grade fuel, the SPS also has an additional anti-theft setting.
    Huffcap
    07876 332434

Attached Files:

6. Alzak

Alzak Senior Member

Hi

Is this gone now or sfs ?

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk

7. Huffcap

Huffcap Full Member

Hi Alzak

Yep, l'm afraid its gone as l part exchanged it for my new vehicle. Such a shame because it was a great car.
    I'm amazed i didn't get more of a response, as it had everything, understated looks and real firepower..
    and to make you feel worse it went for £13K px...and for what l spent on it, was ridiculous amount!. Still thats modifying for you!
    Also it was pretty unique, as in the 4 years l owned the car l never saw another Cupra ST in that colour on the road!

Still, l hope you find what your looking for

Cheers
    Huffcap

8. Alzak

Alzak Senior Member

Such a shame I only noticed this advert yesterday ... I would snap this from your hands.

Would probably surface some time in next couple of weeks on AT for much more than £13k...

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk

9. Huffcap

Huffcap Full Member

Hi Alzak

If you fancy tracing the car.. it was sold to BMW, Milton Keynes. Been over a week now!
    They will only send it to auction! which probably means it may not go to a real enthusiast!
    Sales chap, Paolo Marsala - 01908 906251
    My name is Terence Clarke for reference

Good luck
    Huffcap

10. mattupnorth

mattupnorth Full Member

That's a shame, it was a bargain....if it had been in a colour I liked I'd have had it Terry.

What did you do with the spare set of alloys and winter tyres out of interest? I've picked up a Leon ST X-Perience and kept my S3 for the time being, so a winter set might come in handy.

11. Huffcap

Huffcap Full Member

Mi Matt
    Sorry sold the wheels/tyres to my next door neighbour for £300! he has a golf GTD..not that bad really as i wouldn't have got anything really had they gone with the car!. He was interested in the car but need something bigger for towing!

I had someone else on the forum really interested in the Cupra , who probably would have bought the car had i not PX it!. he phoned the dealer but they were not interested in selling non franchise cars privately...they only pass on non Franchise cars to auctions!!

This is a classic lesson in modifying your car, you don't generally get the dosh back!

Your ST xperience would have worked really well with the winter tyre/wheel set up, much better than the stock!

Still enjoy the winter with 2 all wheel drive vehicles!

Huffcap