seat cupra brands hatch track day

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
i was just looking on club msv and i had a thought and wanted to know what otehr memebers on here think...what if one day us seat cupra members went for a track day at brands hatch indy on like a weekend or something..post your thoughts and comments belo.i think it would be good is like say 20 or more were interested as we would get it cheaper............ just an idea

jcs356

Cordy owner
Jul 12, 2004
Englandland
We've tried this many times. Unfortunately there just isn't enough interest. Last attempt was at Brands and was intended to be a VAG group only track day, with 60 cars, promoted by 3 forums and advertised across many more. This was the thread...
http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=354579
Across all the various VAG forums we struggled to get interest, the event ended up being redone as a generic open pit lane track day. I went along with a couple of other members.

So to be honest, you'd never ever get enough interest on SC.net - sorry!

Last edited:

cupra-barn

It's all about stealth!
Aug 4, 2010
Worcester
i was just looking on club msv and i had a thought and wanted to know what otehr memebers on here think...what if one day us seat cupra members went for a track day at brands hatch indy on like a weekend or something..post your thoughts and comments belo.i think it would be good is like say 20 or more were interested as we would get it cheaper............ just an idea

We tried to arrange this a while back in the mk1 section. We had 12 interested and sign up but I the end there was 2 of us on track and another 2 popped in and said hi.

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
i just think its timing i think it has to be the correct time of the year. it would be good rather than doing full day sessions it could possibly be say a morning or an afternoon session id pay like 80 quid for a morning or afternoon seems more affordable

cupra-barn

It's all about stealth!
Aug 4, 2010
Worcester
i just think its timing i think it has to be the correct time of the year. it would be good rather than doing full day sessions it could possibly be say a morning or an afternoon session id pay like 80 quid for a morning or afternoon seems more affordable

We only paid £89 for an open pit 9am till 5pm with an hour lunch in the middle lol

The problem with a morning/afternoon session would be that everyone would be on track together and it'd be too busy to really test your car.

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
i suppose your right there mate..i msut admit 89 pound would be soo much more reasonable you know. even if they did just a morning on a saturday for example

cupra-barn

It's all about stealth!
Aug 4, 2010
Worcester
i suppose your right there mate..i msut admit 89 pound would be soo much more reasonable you know. even if they did just a morning on a saturday for example

I know what you mean.

Keep an eye on the mk1 forum it looks like well be organising another track day for early next year :)

Harris.

Apr 5, 2010
Essex Bruv
I'm going Brands tomorrow on another taster session, will def be doing a full day next.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
yeah i know i was bloody shocked also..thank you again amte for doing the photshop for me and this is the message seat sent me read it..

Reference: ST-2012/10-002587

Dear Mr Davidson

Many thanks for contacting SEAT UK Customer Services regarding a SEAT track day.

I was delighted to read of your thoughts on the track day.

I have forwarded your ideas along with your contact details onto our SEAT Marketing Department for their consideration. They
will contact you in due course if they wish to take this further.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for bearing SEAT UK in mind and wish you all the best for the future.

Kind Regards

ashtec

Oct 7, 2012
chandlers ford
I'm hoping to be doing some track days next year in my seat Leon and brands or silverstone is my local tracks. If you do organise it I'd like to join in.

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
if it did go ahead i think anyone would be allowed to turn up to bump up the numbers and how are you arosaraer i remember you from the amd rolling road hows the skyline now