seat cupra brands hatch track day

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
thats good then did it pass through with flying colours. i did love your car i hope you can bring it to next rolling road at amd in feb i think.... i jsut been making an iron ma suit as something to do lately and having more power put into my car been talking to a company called d.a.r.k.s.i.de a diesal company in yorkshire after ive had revo remap for 14hp i think they will make me a custom front mount intercooler and put in a 2.0tdi turbo id be looking at about 170hp

Moley_FR

One of the £25 for 20 min evening sessions might be an idea, as you only need 20 cars to get an exclusive session.

It's hardly a track day, but a good track experience.

Fishy

May 16, 2005
I think Seat would be more interested in a cheaper track! Since buying Brands, Palmer sport have increased the prices to pay for the 'upgrades' and 'investment' thats (meant to have) gone on there.

Fish

Cup1Motorsport

Race Race Race!
Aug 30, 2010
www.cup1.co.uk
No probs Miss24, I have instructed some truly terrible drivers before so I am sure you would be fine!

Most important thing to remember is to enjoy it, you dont need a Ferrari to have fun on circuit. I have my race Leon and a road FR, but I also have a 205 Gti that I use for instructing, not very fast but a hoot on track and very forgiving. On a wet day we can beat some of the high end rear wheel drive stuff too, much to the GT3 drivers dismay!

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
No probs Miss24, I have instructed some truly terrible drivers before so I am sure you would be fine!

Most important thing to remember is to enjoy it, you dont need a Ferrari to have fun on circuit. I have my race Leon and a road FR, but I also have a 205 Gti that I use for instructing, not very fast but a hoot on track and very forgiving. On a wet day we can beat some of the high end rear wheel drive stuff too, much to the GT3 drivers dismay!

How cool:)

Cup1Motorsport

Race Race Race!
Aug 30, 2010
www.cup1.co.uk
Guys and girls, I have booked a trackday at Brands on Friday 14th December, so I will be there in my Leon all day if anybody else fancys a trackday, please feel free to sign up.

Price at the moment is £129.00, including open pitlane (come and go as you please) and free photos, drinks and snacks. This is a good price!! - the more that sign up as the date gets close, the price will climb so be quick if you want to do it.

Event is organised with opentrack.co.uk and can be booked here:

http://opentrack.co.uk/products/25986--car-and-driver-brands-hatch-14-12-12.aspx

I am in no way affiliated with them by the way!!

Gary

Cup1Motorsport

Race Race Race!
Aug 30, 2010
www.cup1.co.uk
BTW, happy to take passengers if anybody wants to go for a few laps that has never been out on circuit before (you have to pay £10.00 to Brands on the day though).

I also have friends bringing the follwing:

Audi RS4 (newer V8 one)
Porsche 944 S2 track car (caged, stiffened etc)
Peugeot 205 Gti (1.9) this is my track day learing car I use for novice training days, I have hired it out for the day

May be some more to add on yet.

I am sure passenger rides in these cars will be available for anybody that has paid the £10 (covers you for the day as a passenger in any car).

Gary

Cup1Motorsport

Race Race Race!
Aug 30, 2010
www.cup1.co.uk
Drive straight in, through to the paddock area then into the tunnel to the pitlane, no need for tickets or any permission.

Bring a coat if you are coming to watch, its bound to be freezing!!!!

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
ill defo come watch u mate just look out for a grey 59 plate seat ibiza driving through it be me..where do i go to get a passenger wrist band and what will u be driving as would love to sit next to u as u go around and get some expert advice on how to take corners etc

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.