SEAT don't post touch-up paint...WTF?!

danthemanwhocan

Jul 19, 2005
Somerset
As the title really.

Need to touch up some stone chips (damn SEAT's paint quality). We to Halfords and wasn't surprised to find that they only stock Flash Red.

Needing Platinum Silver, I give my SEAT dealership a ring, and they told me they can't post paint to me!?!? Why? :confused: :confused: :confused:

My dealership is quite far from me, and I don't have time these days to take a trip there unless its for a service. So in a nutshell, it's a pain in the posterior.

Don't spose anyone has some spare platinum paint knocking about they wanna flog me?? :whistle:

markoos

Simples!
Feb 1, 2004
Cumbernauld
Visit site
The halfords i went to had arctic grey and flash red,i needed arctic grey cos some lowlife keyed my car the day i was at the hospital for my sons birth in november.

JmZ

ZZZooooommmmmmm!
Nov 20, 2002
around and about
Visit site
rst_cupra_r said:
i didnt think paint was aloowed to be sent by post unless by courier

That is correct. Along with Nuclear material, hazardous or toxic materials and biological agents, all un-postable using Royal mail. (unless by courier) ;)

Does not some people trying tho.... :(

Mar 18, 2003
In oncoming traffic
Visit site
Halfords should be able to sort you any colour touch up paint, they have a paint ixing service in most larger stores. They will do a bottle with crap brush or spray can, all you need is paint code from label under carpet in the boot!