SEAT Exeo and Tribu designs leaked

Poverty

http://www.wipo.int/cgi-hag/guest/i...+0+24125+F+2+14+1+25+SEP-0/HITNUM,B,,+ON/seat
that link contains both the design of the bolero[edit - Exeo] sedan & touring
as well as, what seems to me, to be the production version of the tribu concept

s001_001.jpg

s003_001.jpg

lunalupi

...is not a bloke!
Jul 29, 2006
Wiltshire
Looks like an old Lexus or a Honda to me, check out that bonnet/headlight line....

Don't look too bad though, something a bit different, but the backs need more work - looks like the designer got bored by then (and boy do I know that feeling!)

Poverty

remind you of a A4.

Production exeo should have seat lines down the side and have its own original alloys, not the audi s-lines like in that leaked pic.

Leonidas

I Think the Tribu looks brilliant. I can see my girlfriend in that yet:D
I hope it'll have an option of selecting 4WD full time

Tom B

Apr 2, 2002
Northampton
Doesn't anyone else think that new front end looks really bland and boring on the "A4"? I hope they have something hotter lined up, but I guess a Cupra is out of the question? The rear end lights looks familiar, very MK1 Leon and Altea XL. The A4 is a very good car, but I don't think the Exeo is going to be a huge seller SEAT is hoping for. The Superb looks nicer, and has that cool tailgate.

Also, the Tribu reminds me of the Terios. Not good! What is it going to be based on? I guess its a Tiguan in disguise?

Last edited:

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
Doesn't anyone else think that new front end looks really bland and boring on the "A4"? I hope they have something hotter lined up, but I guess a Cupra is out of the question? The rear end lights looks familiar, very MK1 Leon and Altea XL. The A4 is a very good car, but I don't think the Exeo is going to be a huge seller SEAT is hoping for. The Superb looks nicer, and has that cool tailgate.

Also, the Tribu reminds me of the Terios. Not good! What is it going to be based on? I guess its a Tiguan in disguise?

I would not knock it too much, it sounds like it could be based on the A4 etc platform and not the Passat which is a larger Golf etc. I'm a B5 Passat person and the thought of buying a "Golf" Passat would make me move to a second hand A6, this new car could mean that either VW will rethink the B6 Passat platform, or I will start looking more towards this car or A6 - mind you Seat would like to think that it is closer to Audi than Volkswagen - that was one of the intended brand group seperations - leaving Volkswagen and Skoda beingthe other half of the brand group. I don't like Skoda or their bits very much at all - that's why I think that Fabia/Polo/Ibiza are not too good and suffer more than their fair share of suspension failures/repairs CZ manufactured bits HONK! I've seen them, removed them and replaced them at my cost - it was not very nice!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise