Seat Exeo Saloon Interior

pami

Nov 17, 2015
Hi Guys

Newbie Alert!

Ive had a search on the forum and couldn't find anything but if ive missed it, feel free to slam me down!

Ive got a 2011 Seat Exeo TDI SE Saloon and it has the cloth interior. Im after some leather but its quite hard from what i've seen so far so had a thought... would the Audi A4 interior fit?
I know that these are based on the B7 Audi A4 and it would be much easier to get hold of leather interior from one of those.

Has anyone done it? Is it possible? Am i being stupid?

Sorry for all of the questions and I look forward to learning lots from you guys!

Cheers

Pami

Last edited:

Mr Bigglesworth

Dec 13, 2008
Herts
Hi Guys

Newbie Alert!

Ive had a search on the forum and couldn't find anything but if ive missed it, feel free to slam me down!

Ive got a 2011 Seat Exeo TDI SE Saloon and it has the cloth interior. Im after some leather but its quite hard from what i've seen so far so had a thought... would the Audi A4 interior fit?
I know that these are based on the B7 Audi A4 and it would be much easier to get hold of leather interior from one of those.

Has anyone done it? Is it possible? Am i being stupid?

Sorry for all of the questions and I look forward to learning lots from you guys!

Cheers

Pami

I would guess that they are a direct fit, but not aware of anyone doing this. You could go on partsbase.org and see if the Audi B7 seats have more or less the same part number as the Exeo ones - would be an indicator.

Exomotive

Exomotive
Dec 4, 2015
Norfolk
There's a leather interior from an actual Exeo Sport on Ebay at the moment:

Search for 2011-SEAT-EXEO-SPORT-COPLETE-INTERIOR-LEATHER-SEATS-DOOR-CARDS

Note that "complete" is spelled incorrectly.

And there are some A4 leather interiors too - cheaper and several to choose from:

Search for a4+b7+leather+interior

While you're at it, why not get a set with electric seats? Although check if the 'prep' is present in your Exeo - electric seats were only standard on the SE Lux version, I believe.

Happy New Year.

Big Vinny

Oct 14, 2012
I have a 2010 SE Lux. It is standard with with leather seats but does not have heated seats. As I understand it the heated seats are part of the optional winter pack which I don't have.

Bobm

Feb 19, 2016
Central Scotland
If you are still considering this transplant I've just changed my cloth Exeo sport interior for leather from an Exeo ST. Make sure you get the two narrow rear seat sections (between the seat upright and the door pillar), also if your fitting in a saloon and the seats come out of an estate make sure you get the three rear seat brackets (2 x side brackets with locating pins, 1 x centre bracket) as the leather seats sit a bit lower than the originals (might be a good idea to get them in any case) if your replacement seats are heated/electric there will be no extra loom connections on your car if they were not on the original seats so unless you are an electrical whizz I personally wouldn't bother trying to rig them up retrospectively, particularly the heating elements.

patken

Jul 23, 2015
Be better getting a sport tech model you get the leather plus extras like the sat navy and 10 speaker Bose sound system drls xenon lights

Nollywood

Aug 27, 2018
Everywhere
Another old post, but for the benefit of future searches...

Audi A4 / S4 B6 interior, seats and door cards are a direct fit into a Seat Exeo.
Audi A4 / S4 B7 interior, seats and door cards are a direct fit into a Seat Exeo.
Audi RS4 B7 interior, seats and door cards are a direct fit into a Seat Exeo.

Audi A4 / S4 B6 Avant interior, seats and door cards are a direct fit into a Seat Exeo ST.
Audi A4 / S4 B7 Avant interior, seats and door cards are a direct fit into a Seat Exeo ST.
Audi RS4 B7 Avant interior, seats and door cards are a direct fit into a Seat Exeo ST.

Audi B8 A4 / S4 front seats are a direct fit into a Seat Exeo / ST.
Audi B8 RS4 front seats are a direct fit into a Seat Exeo / ST.

Forget about using part numbers for identifying B6/7 seats - the part numbers are for complete seats, with the upholstery, so these will be unique to Audi or Seat. The part numbers that matter, are those on the actual frames. These will be the same, whether it’s from an Audi or Seat.

NHN

Jun 12, 2023
Hi guys, got a client whose got a B7 avant, anyone can confirm the headliners are interchangeable from the exeo, they look identical but I thought id ask the seat people, I generally dont often get this issue but his headliner foam has disintegrated bizarrely, etka doesnt help as being vag part numbers are different of course even if its identical parts lol. TIA.