Seat exeo sportourer - photochop

Leonidas

seat_exeo_station_v-1020-950x673.jpg

seat_exeo_station_h-1020-950x673.jpg

Jonny

slightly insane monkey
Jul 5, 2005
South Wales
Having just heard the missus' comments, I'm somewhat put off myself... "the front is just wrong & the back looks like an old Rover!"

I guess I can see a bit of the old 400 in there...

The bit in the middle is ok though, always liked Audi's :)

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
To be fair you can lookup a B7 Audi A4 Avant if you want a good idea. I don't see the point of photo-chops like this, they give people a false example of the final version. By naming the thread as SEAT Exeo Sporttourer the issue is compounded further by people thinking it's official.

Hence why i've changed the title.

Last edited:

Leonidas

To be fair you can lookup a B7 Audi A4 Avant if you want a good idea. I don't see the point of photo-chops like this, they give people a false example of the final version. By naming the thread as SEAT Exeo Sporttourer the issue is compounded further by people thinking it's official.

Well im sorry. was only tryin to start a discussion on it. But I wont bother anymore.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Don't mind starting discussions, that's what the forum is here for. But we started this site to discuss real facts, its why we don't post stuff we just come across on the internet without making it clear its not anything official.

markgre

i cant wait,

have already spoken with my dealer and they have me down for a test drive as soon as launched !

www.seatexeo.nl

for full pictures, it will use the A4 convert dash..

bobmcgod

Jan 22, 2007
Do we need another Passat/Superb/A4 from the VAG group?

Yes, we really do. But only as long as they keep them different.

Passat should be your basic does everything well saloon. (like it is)
Superb should be a passat plus of sorts but with a budget price. (like the new one is)
A4 should just be a high volume version of the RS4.
Exeo should be THE BEST EVER EVER EVER taxi. As it'll never be allowed to fufil th sporty brief that seat is apparently for.

justsean

Apr 4, 2008
Cumbria
THE BEST EVER EVER EVER taxi...

indeed...it'll join the ranks of skoda octys currently prowling the streets at night. so i guess as has been mentioned before the exeo will be loved as company cars but barely any private buyers.

i guess people who are driving them for work would maybe consider buying a decent SEAT so it could work later on? alot of people dont even know SEAT exist or have very little knowledge of what/who they are so maybe getting some high spec but cheap SEAT's out there may work as a advertising campaign to "spread the word" of SEAT being generally cheaper but surprisingly good. "bang for buck"

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.