Seat exeo st 2012 ACTIVE EYE AND D1S BULB NOT WORKING!!!

Jan 3, 2020
Hi thanks for reading and for any wisdom you cracking lot can share..

The xenons are d1s with day time "L" led, seat want 611 for a new unit... So there's a hole in the unit and a crack which has let water in so I changed the bulb thinking it would be that but the compartment at the back was dry and after the bulb still didn't work but the active eye flagged up along with the dipped headlight alert. Popped the cover off the fuses and they're good? So under further inspection I realised there was a small amount of corrosion on the connector of the lead into the back of the new d1s bulb. Some sort of sense of what parts what, may give me an easy diagnostic. Cheers

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Not sure how similar the Exeo lights are to the Leon xenons. But I had to buy a whole new enclosure, once water gets in, it gets into the electrics. So you'll need to fix the crack and make sure it's water tight or it'll blow again. If it's anything like, there's various motors, ballast and ignitor pack which are all fair game. If your up to taking the bumper off you could swap parts over from the other headlight to see whats gone. Again, it won't be exactly the same, but these are all the parts that make up the Leon xenon light enclosure:
https://forums.seatcupra.net/index....orking-on-one-side.411475/page-2#post-4860141