seat have released some software updates

CyberGene

Apr 26, 2008
Sofia, Bulgaria
I made a picture of this screen before and after update. It is the same.
8c4d4d7efb2f2cedfed2bb15c743e1d8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dephead2004

Aug 3, 2013
I think that's pretty definitive then that this s/w updates to 0421 and no further. There is an 0425 reported by a user on here so that's the most up to date I guess.

CyberGene

Apr 26, 2008
Sofia, Bulgaria
I don't think the update changes the software version as shown in the screen above. My unit detected the update and installed it correctly. I tried to install it second time and it didn't work because obviously the update was already installed. As I said, what's updated is the Bluetooth version which isn't visible on the "System information" screen. As to software 0425, apparently those are newer cars that already contain the newer Bluetooth version as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dephead2004

Aug 3, 2013
Ken TT quotes 29/11/15. This involves time travel which must have been an expensive option on his SEAT. Could someone check the latest price list as I don't have access from the Middle Ages?

dw911

Mar 30, 2013
Ken TT quotes 29/11/15. This involves time travel which must have been an expensive option on his SEAT. Could someone check the latest price list as I don't have access from the Middle Ages?

Lol well spotted, sod the latest price list, someone get ken tt to post up the winning lottery numbers for next next few months, we can each have a week ;)

andrewpain

Jul 5, 2014
Meppershall Beds.
So Seat owners get time travel...that'll keep the Skoda/VW/Audi lot in their places.
Altough there's bound to be a few people who complain that when they get to where they're going it's not as good/nice/sunny as they remember.
And the LED lights they're promised back then are supposed to be brighter than they really are:)