nightflight

Seat Ibiza Colour Range

toldbod

There's pictures of a Boal Ibiza ST here: tuningparts.nl/experience/2010-08/ibiza-st-ecomotive
Fantastic color, i think!

Yair

Has anyone seen a mk5 Ibiza in tribu colour in real life? having a difficult time deciding on a colour, other choices are the dark grey shades...

Kolobok_4

here's an example of a citrus one (my citrus one, to be specific ;)), I can't post actual links yet so I'll follow what's been done in a previous post in this thread

here's a separated link :D

img442 imageshack.us/i/img00882t.jpg/

Kolobok_4

replace the space between the 2 and the i with a period :)

also, it's been posted on the first page so you can see it there!

Kolobok_4

lol thanks!

just 7 more posts till I'm old enough to do that all by myself! :lol:

Papamidnite

Feb 28, 2011
Here
That Tribu colour reminds me of the gold colour that Peugeot used to do a few years ago. Boal looks like a dark metallic brown with mica flecks in it. I can imagine an SC in it with some nice rims and lowered a pinch, yum.:p

Tom Newton

I like the tuna here
Jan 4, 2009
South Wales
Galia blue is by farrrrr the best colour imo :) very jealous anyone whos got one.

nearlly paid a grand more for one that was less spec than mine just to get that colour lol

i looked for a Galia blue one before i bought mine about a month ago, found 3 in the country and you cant buy them new in that colour any more

whmcal

Galia blue is by farrrrr the best colour imo :) very jealous anyone whos got one.

nearlly paid a grand more for one that was less spec than mine just to get that colour lol

i looked for a Galia blue one before i bought mine about a month ago, found 3 in the country and you cant buy them new in that colour any more

That IS really pretty...I can see why you were tempted to grab one in this colour. I thought that Silver was pretty hot, but I think it has competition with this shade of blue!

tinytim

You're welcome mate! also note that it's the metallic paint
It is the standard model, not as fancy as the rest here but still falling in love with it even more day after day :rolleyes:
I like Dakota Red most of all, reminds me of good wine ;)

Hi i have a dakota red sc 1.2 dsg and wow it looks fantastic i notice that the touch up is not on that list,although apart from the bocanegra the dakota red has only been available a short time.;)

whmcal

Hi i have a dakota red sc 1.2 dsg and wow it looks fantastic i notice that the touch up is not on that list,although apart from the bocanegra the dakota red has only been available a short time.;)

Dakota Red is really pretty... but i'm in love with my Ruby Red. Looks like Dakota in lower light but becomes an orangey red in bright sunlight - gorgeous. Shame they recently discontinued it though

MK5-KXE

Old School
Dec 7, 2011
Canterbury
Love the Lumina Orange, makes me think it would look amazing with black vinal roof, black alloys, orange seats as well :D the perfect car for me . . . shame i got the Luna Grey version -.-

Lumina Orange
CIMG1002.JPG

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.