Seat Ibiza Cupra 99 Color/paint Code?

swedishcupra

Nov 3, 2013
Hello there! I've been looking for the paint code for my Seat because I have to fix a rust spot above my side skirt that's starting to get way too big. So I've been looking in the trunk but cant find any info about the color. Where am I supposed to look?
Oh and if anyone knows the color code based on this picture of my car I would be very grateful :D It's a metallic kinda dark blue.
ht*p://oi61.tinypic.com/zti5oz.jpg

Last edited:

Copper Cupra

Dec 16, 2002
Exeter
Hi-ya,

From the Avatar image, the colour looks to be Brio Blue Metalic... from a quick online search, the paint-code should be: S5R

PS. What spec is it?

;)

swedishcupra

Nov 3, 2013
Hi-ya,

From the Avatar image, the colour looks to be Brio Blue Metalic... from a quick online search, the paint-code should be: S5R

PS. What spec is it?

;)

Thank you so much, that seems to be it! The car is completely stock as of right now, it's the 16v 2.0l 150hp model. Actually it's pretty fun story behind it. My grandpa bought it new from the dealership in 1999 and have own until just some weeks ago, he said when I was 14 that he would give it to me when I turned 18, and so he did! :happy:

Last edited:

Copper Cupra

Dec 16, 2002
Exeter
Great story.... very lucky!! - My grandad also used to run Ibiza's many years back, which got me into them... particularly the MK2.

P.S. Keep it stock! ;)

Thank you so much, that seems to be it! The car is completely stock as of right now, it's the 16v 2.0l 150hp model. Actually it's pretty fun story behind it. My grandpa bought it new from the dealership in 1999 and have own until just some weeks ago, he said when I was 14 that he would give it to me when I turned 18, and so he did! :happy:

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.