Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest - time is running out to book your place at our annual get together. Free car stickers included for attendees: Find out more

Seat Ibiza Cupra Mk4 TDI "Breaking"

Discussion in 'Ibiza Mk4' started by edpgc, May 23, 2018.

1. edpgc

edpgc New Member

Hi all,

Sorry to post this here but my privileges restrict my options. I'm trading my Mk4 Seat Ibiza Cupra TDI in for a new VW under a scrappage scheme however, I thought I'd offer its parts up to everyone here.

All parts are up for grabs however the car must remain drivable. Guess someone might want the interior parts, the wheels, the brakes, intercooler parts, etc.
    I have space so you can swap parts as you wish on a weekend.

To reiterate if you want the brakes/wheels you will need to fit your donor pars to the car as it must remain drivable. Engine parts can come off as long as it still runs.

Get in touch so we can work something out.

Thanks
    Ed

2. bubbles1

bubbles1 Nurburgring Lover

I’m in the same position . Scrapping my mk 4 Ibiza for a new VW ( up gti) and taking the £1800 deal.
    It’s a shame to scrap it as it’s loaded with trick bits like a quife diff, 6 pot tarox brakes etc etc ect but it’s not worth the hassle ( for me) to sell bits off .

3. H-M3

H-M3 New Member

Location and specs would be good.
    Thanks

4. dafyddjones

dafyddjones New Member

Might be a bit late but I’m intersted ln the seat sport engine cover and front bumper depending on colour? Also what modificatios has been done to it?

5. edpgc

edpgc New Member

Hi all, I'm in London, the location work can be performed is in Wimbledon. The car is stock (Cupra TDI) apart from the fact I replaced a blown boost pipe with a metal one (fensport?). The turbo is on the way out, the front bumper is pretty scuffed up from a few knocks.

Seems like getting the callipers and wheels off this and onto an FR would be a good option for someone, never mind some of the FMIC and other bits. I'll take some pics.

6. AS23

AS23 New Member

How reliable are these 1.9 tdi engines?

7. dafyddjones

dafyddjones New Member

Would the front bumper need more than a respray to sort it out?

8. Lc9zsport

Lc9zsport New Member

Hi,

What are the wheels like? What colour is the car? Is the intercooler in good condition?

Thank you

Charlie

9. lil3520

lil3520 IBIZA 1.9 TDI SPORT 08

I bought a mk 4 Ibiza new in 2008. 1.9 Tdi Pd engine. it has now clocked up 152,000 miles. original turbo and clutch.
    still goes like a bomb. the most reliable car I have ever owned.