Seat Ibiza FR 2015 Headunit replacement

Ibrahim

Aug 1, 2018
Thanks man

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Right, I got them :)

I hope it helps. Any other questions feel free to ask.

Attachments

• IMG_7828-min.JPG
    IMG_7828-min.JPG
    764.4 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_7829-min.JPG
    IMG_7829-min.JPG
    690.9 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_7830-min.JPG
    IMG_7830-min.JPG
    1,023.4 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_7832-min.JPG
    IMG_7832-min.JPG
    1,019.7 KB · Views: 179

TPL123

Aug 10, 2018
Right, I got them :)

I hope it helps. Any other questions feel free to ask.
Hey man, thanks for these.
Do you happen to know where I can purchase the part to relocate the hazard switch?
Do you know the part code you bought?

Ibrahim

Aug 1, 2018
Hey man, thanks for these.
Do you happen to know where I can purchase the part to relocate the hazard switch?
Do you know the part code you bought?

Hey dude. The actual Harazrd switch I bought second hand off eBay. It had the door lock/unlock, ESP, Hazard and window desteamer.

This is the fascia kit I purchased
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CT23ST23...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

It includes the relocation harness for the Hazard switch from the headunit area down to the gearbox area. Its simple plug and play. Be sure to NOT switch the ignition on until you have connected all the cables and the Hazard switch button pack, otherwise your airbag light will come on.

I did this accidentally and the airbag light came on. I had a VCDS cable so I used that to reset the light. Was pretty simple.

Hope it helps :)

TPL123

Aug 10, 2018
Hey dude. The actual Harazrd switch I bought second hand off eBay. It had the door lock/unlock, ESP, Hazard and window desteamer.

This is the fascia kit I purchased
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CT23ST23...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

It includes the relocation harness for the Hazard switch from the headunit area down to the gearbox area. Its simple plug and play. Be sure to NOT switch the ignition on until you have connected all the cables and the Hazard switch button pack, otherwise your airbag light will come on.

I did this accidentally and the airbag light came on. I had a VCDS cable so I used that to reset the light. Was pretty simple.

Hope it helps :)
Thanks man, yh that's the kit I'm gonna purchase but I can't find the model no. for the hazard panel that goes by the gear stick. Do you know the model number of the one you bought off ebay?

Thanks

Ibrahim

Aug 1, 2018
Thanks man, yh that's the kit I'm gonna purchase but I can't find the model no. for the hazard panel that goes by the gear stick. Do you know the model number of the one you bought off ebay?

Thanks

This is the model number for the one I got
6J0927137AF

Its got an aux port on it even though I didn't have AUX with my car originally. It still worked fine, just didn't hook up the Aux port.

Like I said, I got it off eBay second hand so it might be hard to find that exact model number.

TPL123

Aug 10, 2018
This is the model number for the one I got
6J0927137AF

Its got an aux port on it even though I didn't have AUX with my car originally. It still worked fine, just didn't hook up the Aux port.

Like I said, I got it off eBay second hand so it might be hard to find that exact model number.
Do you need to buy cables to go with it as well? All the ones on ebay have cut wires or are just stand alone pieces?

Ibrahim

Aug 1, 2018
Do you need to buy cables to go with it as well? All the ones on ebay have cut wires or are just stand alone pieces?

Th fascia I got comes with the harness to relocate the button pack from the headunit to the bottom. It was literally plug and play. No cut wires, no soldering required etc.

Cupracing

Apr 4, 2018
I just created a thread and noticed this one has been revived. My tyre presssure switch doesn’t work with that harness, hopefully there is a solution

Ibrahim

Aug 1, 2018
I just created a thread and noticed this one has been revived. My tyre presssure switch doesn’t work with that harness, hopefully there is a solution
I believe you require a different harness which has the connector for the tyre pressure switch. Did you originally have the switch for the Tyre pressure on your original headunit?

Cupracing

Apr 4, 2018
the switch for tyre pressure reset has always been by the gearstick. I emailed Zenec whoc said the Z-EACC-S6J requires modification, however they have sent me a pdf in german, if anyone can make sense of this I would be appeciate it.
https://imgur.com/a/ODJ0gvf

Attachments

• Instructions.jpg
    Instructions.jpg
    380.5 KB · Views: 225
Reactions: at0ny

Naveed922

Feb 25, 2018
a ZENEC TECHNICAL INFORMATION
SEAT Ibiza (type 6J) conversion to ZENEC Z-E5514M

1) Vehicles without seat heating ex works

Complaint:
Button for ESP and SET no function

Root cause:
For vehicles without seat heating ex works, the power supply to pin 17 is not available

Reading:
a) Use the ZENEC cable set (Art. Nr, Z-EACC-S6JN)

b) Modification of the existing cable set:
~ Pin pin 17 (white) out of the plug housing (A) on the vehicle side

- Connect the unplugged (white) cable Pin 17 with the soldering
(green) cable pin 16

ee orn aaa

ay ZENEC TECHNICAL INFORMATION

2) Vehicles without tire pressure control ex works

Complaint:
Various keys such as ESP and SET have no function

Root cause:
On vehicles without tire pressure control ex works the power supply is on pin 16 and pin 17
unavailable

Reading:
Modification of the existing cable set:

~ Add an additional lead from connector (E1 or E2) for ESP from pin 3
Plug B Pin 16 and 17.

ay ZENEC TECHNICAL INFORMATION

3) Vehicles with start / stop shears ex works

Complaint:
When converting the touch bar in front of the shift lever, the start / stop button can not be integrated
become,

Root cause:
In the Vorfacelift Jahrgangen no scoreboard with start / stop was provided

Reading;:

Modification of the existing Kabeisatzes:

Required material
1x switch SEAT Original fir Start / Stop 630.905.218.A ATT
1x plug housing SEAT Original 8K0,973.754
4x Lettung 0,50 about 40cm long
4x Plug Gen (2.8 ACV Part No. 311173-x)
2x pieces - = fF3en- (z.8 ACV code 341173> x)
- Modification of the wiring harness
1. Poke out the wires pin 6 (grin / black) and pin 14 (blue) from the
Plug housing A off.

2. Make the additional line

3. Connect the additional cable and the cable set
(i) Line from pin of the line - connect to pin 14 of the connector housing A.
(ii) Lead from pin 2 of the cable - pin in pin 2 of the plug housing A
(iii) Wire from pin 3 of the wire - pin in pin 4 of the plug casing A
{iv) Connect wire from pin 4 of wire ~ to pin 6 of plug housing A.

Reactions: Dale_UK
Apr 14, 2019
Hey guys, this threads been really handy. Been researching on doing this my self for my 6j and its been a bit of a chew on finding model numbers for mot of the parts. Im wanting to fit the pioneer 230DAB into my facelift 6j after some scrote nicked the garmin out of my car. I noticed alot of people strugglign to find the part numbers for the units used to relocate the hazards to down near the gear stick. This site: (https://incartec.co.uk/Seat/Ibiza-Mk4-6J) it has a chart with the part number for all the button combinations on it: (https://incartec.blob.core.windows.net/media/Seat-Ibiza-button-table.jpg) Hopefully that will help people out.

I would, however, like to know if anyone has any knowlege on how to find the wiring to adapt the 6j's connectors to the new units with all the extra buttons. Has anyone ran into any issues with certain connectors not being included in the wiring provided when they buy the facia kits and how have they sorted this out? I currently have the Locks, heated rear window and the tyre preassure buttons down there and need to move the hazard, airbag LED and ESP.

Any help would be appreciated! I dont mind adding wires into the loom just want to know what ones to add and where!

Driver

Oct 9, 2016
UK
There is some information regarding that in the earlier posts.

I’m still looking for a solution to the start-stop button relocation.

Cupracing

Apr 4, 2018
Just thought I would add to this thread, I have recently sold my cupra and therefore I have for sale a pioneer da230dab along with all the necessary wiring, fascia and switches which all work now, should anyone want a quick route to convert to double din. I will of course post in the for sale section

Apr 14, 2019
There is some information regarding that in the earlier posts.

I’m still looking for a solution to the start-stop button relocation.

The problem is I cant seem to find the loom on its own, ive found other posts that suggest using the ZENEC Z-EACC-S6J and ZENEC Z-EACC-S6JN but i cant seem to find these looms being sold anywhere. Incartec seem to have a facia and relocation loom bundle but it's 70 pound. I've emailed them asking if they know if it'll work with the set and esp buttons.

Not sure what you mean by the start stop button?

Apr 14, 2019
Just thought I would add to this thread, I have recently sold my cupra and therefore I have for sale a pioneer da230dab along with all the necessary wiring, fascia and switches which all work now, should anyone want a quick route to convert to double din. I will of course post in the for sale section

I would be very interested, PM me a link to the listing?